Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a great article about the most underrated superstars in recent history at http://...............com/articles/843710-wwe-william-regal-and-the-10-most-underrated-superstars-of-all-time

It got me thinking what a shame it's been that all this talent has been wasted over the years.

MVP for me was a future world champion without a doubt. He was the total package. I simply can't fathom why he wasn't given the chance he deserved. He was second to none on the mic, and given the time to find his feet he could have easily become one of the top superstars in the company.

William Regal deserves a title reign, and might have got that had he not got suspended a few years back when he won King Of The Ring.

I loved both Dean Malenko and Lance Storm and both were criminally under used.

Finally Shelton. He didn't have the mic skills to be a main eventer (without perhaps using a manager) but WWE should have done whatever it took to keep him in the company. He consistently amazed me and was always one of my favourite guys to watch.

I'd also add Shane Helms to this list and Jamie Noble. Both guys should have risen beyond the lightweight division they seemed doomed in.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have always thought Kane is one of the most underrated guys in the WWE, he has had a few title reigns and accolades but he could have been used alot better over the years. I hope he is taking time off to grow some hair so he can once again don the mask!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have always thought Kane is one of the most underrated guys in the WWE, he has had a few title reigns and accolades but he could have been used alot better over the years. I hope he is taking time off to grow some hair so he can once again don the mask!
I always thought he should have had a huge push when he removed his mask. he seemed unhinged. Set JR on fire, came out to the ring in handcuffs like a lunatic etc. He should have destroyed everyone in his path and become World Champion. Great Opportunity. The WWE fucked it up as usual.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,782 Posts
I agree, Kane never received the proper treatment as the others did. It's a lot if you don't compare his accomplishments to anyone else's, but if you do, it's not much.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Meh. Really not a fan of Kane.

MVP was really underrated. I miss him in the WWE, but he's big in Japan and probaly won't come back.

Drew McIntyre is going to be released soon, which is a huge shame because he's one of my favorite guys on the roster. Really underrated. I can't believe people call him boring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts