Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really can't say for certain. If I had to guess, it would probably be the original Star Wars, based simply on how many times I watched it when I was a kid. It will probably not end up being the most rewatched movie of my life because I really don't watch it as much as I used to but it still probably reigns supreme as of now. If I could name any movie that comes close in my life for rewatches, it would probably be Army of Darkness.

The premise of this thread is simple. This is not about what you believe is the best or the greatest movie of all time. It's simply asking, what is the movie that you personally have watched the most?

Please state what about the movie makes you want to rewatch it so much.

For me, Star Wars is duh. Army of Darkness is...

Hail to the King, baby.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I watch Cinema Paradiso just about every year. Never cried watching a movie in my life, but I feel like with each year I get closer and closer with this one. This year was the exception though, didn't even get that knot in my throat, which kinda saddened me in a way.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,087 Posts
Jurassic Park I believe. I don't think I'll ever be sick of it, to me it's the perfect blockbuster.

Reactions: The Fourth Wall

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Spiceworld The Movie :lmao

And I'm not ashamed of it! It was a huge part of my childhood. I used to watch it on video every weekend, and I saw it so many times I could basically quote the entire thing word for word. Such a stupid, campy, cheesey movie that I always had a blast watching.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Probably my favourite movie of all time: Forrest Gump

I would also say that I've seen LOTR The Return of the King a lot, never get tired of it

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Theatrical version or director's cut? Because I can't watch the theatrical version anymore now that I have seen the director's cut.

I feel the same way about Aliens.
DC version easily. It's my favorite action movie of all time. The first die hard being a distant second. The reason it edges die hard simply being the villain. Hans is amazing but the T-1000. Hans was just a charismatic terroist compared to a killer android whose damn near indestructible and can be anyone it touches

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Back to the Future I & II with ease, never thought much of the third one though, but I don't mind it.

I literally know those movies word for word almost, and yet it still manages to entertain me. They are timeless movies. I'm a big supporter of the second film, I think it's one of the best sequels I've ever watched from a pure entertainment standpoint. There's a lot of plot holes but who cares.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts