Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which rumble got you the most hyped? Which two guys that started off did you enjoy the most, and what finish did you enjoy.

I would say for a start it would be 2005 with Benoit and Guerrero, just probably the best way to start it off, kinda like with punk and bryan this year

For a finish I would say the 1999 rumble with Vince Mcmahon, really just the most memorable to me...

Anyway what would be yours? Sorry I know it's a bit late with the rumble being over but I just wanted to talk about it again anyway...

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Dont really know about which rumble start I liked the most, dont remember when he entered, but I know it was early so Punk last year at the beginning was great.

Fave ending was last year of course cause Edge returned and I was calling that since the day he got injured

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
I remember I was at the Royal Rumble at MSG where Cena returned. I have to say I didn't like Cena that he was back....but the crowd was so electric. It was a great moment and a moment that I will never forget. Just all in all great.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
My one single most memorable Royal Rumble moment is from Royal Rumble '96 when Shawn Michaels eliminated Yokozuna & Vader by himself, it was a really spectacular moment that made HBK look very strong & poised to win the Rumble... which is exactly what he did & went on to win the WWE title @ WM and have one of the greatest WWE title run of the '90s... IMO. Royal Rumble '96 is my favorite & most memorable Rumble of all-time.

Royal Rumble '95 is another very memorable moment, only because of Shawn Michaels. HBK entering at #1 & going on to win the Rumble was an amazing thing to watch live, especially the ending where HBK was thrown over the top-rope but only one foot touched and he came back into the ring and eliminated British Bulldog who thinking he had won was already celebrating and HBK easily eliminated him for the win.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts