Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could be now or from the past.... My top 3 would be:

Goldberg
Daniel Bryan
Kevin Nash

Yours?

Useless bums like Eugene, Santino and Hornswaggle don't count.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Re: Your most hated wrestler who was over with the crowd.

Jeff Hardy is my least favorite wrestler of all time, and he was probably the most over guy in the company in 09 so...

·
Buried by Triple H
3,317 Posts

Kevin Nash. What anyone saw in this seven foot quad tearing fuck is beyond me.

EDIT: And Jeff Hardy.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

Zack Ryder in 2011

·
Registered
517 Posts

Goldberg. Never got the hype around him. I am basing this off of his WWE run, i didnt really watch WCW.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeff Hardy is my least favorite wrestler of all time, and he was probably the most over guy in the company in 09 so...

He at least entertained me jumping off 20 ft ladders and whatnot, other than that, he was terrible.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts

Eugene as a face

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
Re: Your most hated wrestler who was over with the crowd :stay away from JOBBERS!

Right now, Bray Wyatt, by every stretch of every imagination. Punk before him, Just can't seem to like, let alone care about him, could vanish tomorrow and I wouldn't give a single shit. If Wyatt vanished tomorrow I would throw a party.

And yes it is because of Kane.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts

^^^^^

Pretty much everybody I hate is over, though.

Right now, Bray Wyatt, by every stretch of every imagination. Punk before him, Just can't seem to like, let alone care about him, could vanish tomorrow and I wouldn't give a single shit. If Wyatt vanished tomorrow I would throw a party.

And yes it is because of Kane.
So you hate Punk, the absolute, indisputable best performer in the company and the reason you hate Bray Wyatt is because he feuded with and was the plot device for taking off tv one of the single worst wrestlers of all time who's major feuds are nothing but the bulk of the WrestleCrap database? :confused: Seems a little backwards.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Re: Your most hated wrestler who was over with the crowd :stay away from JOBBERS!

Randy Orton. He's never impressed me on the mic and there's just something about the way he moves and the moves he use that make me not like him/find him boring in the ring. Pretty much never like his matches.
I also disliked CM Punk for awhile because his fans on here kept over rating him calling him better than The Rock

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^^^

Pretty much everybody I hate is over, though.

So you hate Punk, the absolute, indisputable best performer in the company and the reason you hate Bray Wyatt is because he feuded with and was the plot device for taking off tv one of the single worst wrestlers of all time who's major feuds are nothing but the bulk of the WrestleCrap database? :confused: Seems a little backwards.

Kane one of the WOAT? Haaa!

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Re: Your most hated wrestler who was very over with the crowd :stay away from JOBBERS

Ed Leslie.

Though Bryan is certainly getting up there. I at least see sort of a value to him with his in ring.

Leslie, on the other hand, was useless.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Re: Your most hated wrestler who was very over with the crowd :stay away from JOBBERS

Kane one of the WOAT? Haaa!
Useless in the ring, lumbering, slow big guy, can't put on a match even passable unless he faces one of the top 2 or 3 best wrestlers in the company. Terrible on the mic, definitely articulate, yet completely dull. Has been part of some of the most badly booked, god awful, unbelievably shameful things the WWE has ever taken part in. Was always just a pawn to enhance Undertaker's character.

Yeah, I'd say he's pretty fucking shit. How can you bash Kevin Nash yet defend Kane? They're part of the same problem.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts

There's so many, so very many. I'd say Crow Sting because he created this persona but didn't come up with a wrestling style to match it.

·
Registered
15,754 Posts

Ed Leslie.

Though Bryan is certainly getting up there. I at least see sort of a value to him with his in ring.

Leslie, on the other hand, was useless.
Any talent that was as over as Brutus was cant possibly be considered useless. He was a good hand in the ring, and he knew how to entertain on the mic. I think most people have a pre conceived idea that hes a talentless hack because of who he was associated with. Hes no Shawn Michaels, but he more than knew how to hold his own.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts

Tons of Funk and the hacks at the top of ECW. D Bryan seemed childish an annoying in his tag run.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts