Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Mysterio at WM 222 - what a fucking horror of a sight that was, riding on the fact that someone had died.

Daniel Bryan at WM 30 - despite the fact I despise Daniel Bryan, it was just WWE giving in and allowing future fan revolts that can fuck them in the ass.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine has to the The Rock defeating Punk...I love Rock and Punk, but there were better ways to book the end of an historic title reign then to drop it to The Rock basically just to built Cena vs Rock II.

Reactions: Spike

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
AJ Styles Backlash

Rock Royal Rumble 2013

Cena WM 29
Cena on Raw when he beat Mysterio
Cena NoC 2011
Cena WM 26
Cena WM 25
Cena bragging rights 2009

Jeff Hardy NoC 2009

Khali winning the WHC

Kane 2010 cash in

I'm pretty sure there are more these are the ones I remember tho.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
At summerslam 2003 hhh was already champion, but i get your anger
HHH's title being vacated on raw (in a 3-way with benoit and edge) just to have him winning it back at New year revolution 2005 was even worse, just a way to add a +1 on his career and bury orton... but i LOVE that match, so for me it doesn't count XD
OP said we could include retains ;)

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Did I say it was worse? I said it's my most hated, because nobody in the history of wrestling has ever entertained me less and made me absolutely hate them like Jeff Hardy. I didn't say it was a bad business move, I didn't say he shouldn't be the champion because he's not over, I just said I hated it because I fucking hate Jeff Hardy. Yeah, I know Jeff Hardy has more business being the champion from a money drawing standpoint than Roman Reigns, Sheamus, Jack Swagger and Great Khali, I'm not an idiot. That doesn't mean I have to like it.

If you're gonna argue the worst title reign in history, the worst from a standpoint of insulting the business, the worst from a business perspective, then it's not any reign from the WWE, it's between David Arquette and Vince Russo and the rest aren't even in the discussion.
I love how much you hate Jeff Hardy (even though I kinda like him, though I haven't seen him since his last WWE appearance). I can only imagine how giddy you were when Punk retired him.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

Memories of fuckery.

·
Pissing in the Mainstream
1,678 Posts
This is a easy one for me.

The very first WWF PPV my parents ordered for me as a kid: The Royal Rumble 1991. SGT. Slaughter vs The Ultimate Warrior. The Gulf war was going on and all everybody wanted to see was the Warrior beat the shit out of Slaughter. When Warrior hit the ring he broke the Iraq flag in half and tore it up then stuffed in in Slaughters throat. He had so much momentum during the match. But then later in the match the Macho King Randy Savage hit the ring and smashed his scepter over the warriors head. When Slaughter pinned Warrior for the three count me and my friends were so upset.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
I hated when Michelle McCool defeated Natalya to become the inaugural Divas Champion, she was the most boring woman ever.

·
Banned
877 Posts
Triple H winning at the rumble this year and The Rock taking the title from CM Punk, both had no business being anywhere near the title at this stage of there careers.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,360 Posts
Miz. Talk about a complete and utter joke of a wrestler with that lame ass catchphrase. Boring, uninteresting, weird looking guy, corny. He served as an awful distraction from Cena.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Johns Cenas 15 reigns

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Seth Rollins winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 31
The Miz winning the WWE Championship
Randy Orton winning the World Heavyweight Championship from Christian (both times)

I really can't choose because all three (really four) pissed me off to no end.

101 - 120 of 172 Posts