• Santino ALMOST winning

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Alberto Del Rio being victorious

Votes: 28 16.7%
  • Somethin' Else

Votes: 19 11.3%

Your Mark-out of the night?

3933 Views 68 Replies 62 Participants Last post by  DesolationRow
So, what moment in the Main Event gave you the biggest smile, chills, surprise, whatever?
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Banned
4,446 Posts
I haven't marked out for a guy winning the Royal Rumble in a LONG time....probably since Benoit. That was the moment of the year so far. And I was rolling at the HUGE pops for Booker and Diesel.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Del Rio winning takes it for me. Words just can't describe how happy i was to see he won.

· Registered
255 Posts
I marked out harder than I can remember for a long while when Del Rio won (twice).

· Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,635 Posts
I marked the fuck out when ADR "won" the first time. Then the guy in front of me quickly reminded me Santino was never eliminated. So I was horrified. Then Santino entered, and I could barely watch. ADR wins again, I marked again. I don't think I've ever had two legitimate, completely separate mark out moments for the exact same occurrence. So yeah, that was memorable.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Morrison's spot, it was insane. I was about ready to rage at him getting eliminated by William Regal when I realised he was hanging onto the rail...only to be angry a short while after when he got eliminated...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.