Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
Manchester united-hate how decisions even now go their way all the time and how they dominated in my years growing up.

Tottenham- they feel entitled after a couple of good years.

Man city- The cheating and getting away with it.

Los Angeles lakers- I am a die hard Celtic fan. I cannot watch a repeat of game 7 2010. A series which could of gone either way. Still sickens me 10 years later.

Boston Red sox- I am a Yankees fan (weird I am a Celtics fan, but I am based in the UK) hate and Jealous that they have a better ownership than us. And most of their free agents have been on the money.

Houston astros- Broke my heart in two recent playoffs and have been caught cheating.

New York giants- Hate the fact that Eli has two super bowl wins.

Greenbay packers- Hate Aaron Rodgers and they have killed my Dallas cowboys last two playoff runs.

Boston bruins- Just a dirty team. I hate chara with a passion.

New York Rangers-Die hard Montreal fan. While our poor ownership and Bergovin has been the cause of why we suck. Rangers eliminated us from the conference final. Which made me sick.

Leeds Rhinos-Sickens me as a Warrington wolves fan that they beat us in the grand final.

Wigan warriors-Same as above.

Bath rugby- The derby with my Gloucester rugby is real. And the hatred on my side is real.

Philadelphia Eagles. When they won the super bowl that made me so angry. God I have a burning hatred.

Oh and Chelsea fc- worst fans I've come across maybe in all of sports.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Philadelphia Flyers - They think they're on the same level as the Penguins.
Any New York or Boston team - all entitled
Alabama Crimson Tide - biggest bandwagon fans out there, even worse than the New England Patriots.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Crap I cant believe I forgot the University of Kentucky

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I hate YOU (kidding, bygones be bygones), but you're 100% on point here. Pats are the definition of a bandwagon, as they had literally only thousands of fans prior to 2000. I don't have a problem with Green Bay, but the Redskins are a joke, and anyone who thinks the name isn't racist is either trolling or not paying attention.

This'll make you happy, though: I live in the DC suburbs, and I can tell you that the people here absolutely HATE Snyder and the interest in the team hasn't been lower in decades, maybe since the Super Bowl era began.
Relevant bump

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Shohoku
Seirin
Seigaku
Damn weeb

I only really watch hockey and basketball. Right now I hate the Bruins from the NHL (dirty motherfuckers, especially Brad Marchant, plus these dudes have been handing the Maple Leafs their asses for the longest time) and the Lakers in the NBA. For some reason I dont like Lebron and I cant stand his fans.

·
Registered
209 Posts
LA Lakers
San Antonio Spurs
Indiana Pacers

Any Pep Guardiola team
PSG
Palmeiras ( arrogant club from Brazil)
Flamengo ( the most annoying fans in Brazil)
São Paulo ( losers that are arrogant because of past success)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
LA Lakers
San Antonio Spurs
Indiana Pacers

Any Pep Guardiola team
PSG
Palmeiras ( arrogant club from Brazil)
Flamengo ( the most annoying fans in Brazil)
São Paulo ( losers that are arrogant because of past success)
I no longer respect Brazil. You guys went from Ronaldo to Neymar? Really?

Firmino is awesome, though.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I no longer respect Brazil. You guys went from Ronaldo to Neymar? Really?

Firmino is awesome, though.
Neymar is the biggest waste of talent after he left Barcelona, and after World Cup 2018 his legacy in the national team will never surpass Ronaldo or Romario.
Firmino is the only top tier offensive player we have, since Coutinho is playing like James Rodriguez.
Fabinho,Casemiro and Alisson are great, but all defensive players.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Neymar is the biggest waste of talent after he left Barcelona, and after World Cup 2018 his legacy in the national team will never surpass Ronaldo or Romario.
Firmino is the only top tier offensive player we have, since Coutinho is playing like James Rodriguez.
Fabinho,Casemiro and Alisson are great, but all defensive players.
Yeah, you guys stopped being a threat since losing to France in Germany 2006.

Speaking of Germany, I'm glad they were exposed as the overrated overachievers that they truly are thanks to Mexico and Korea. I still relish how Neuer lost the ball to Korea for the second goal. Fuck that cheating bastard, he should've been sent off at the 2014 Final when he raised his knee onto Higuain's back.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah, you guys stopped being a threat since losing to France in Germany 2006.

Speaking of Germany, I'm glad they were exposed as the overrated overachievers that they truly are thanks to Mexico and Korea. I still relish how Neuer lost the ball to Korea for the second goal. Fuck that cheating bastard, he should've been sent off at the 2014 Final when he raised his knee onto Higuain's back.
Our 2010 team with Ganso or Ronaldinho on the bench would be good, it was a great team, that fell after Elano and Kaka got injured and there wasn't anyone in the bench.
Germany was a team with system players, Muller, Kroos, Khedira, Gotze, they won because everyone else sucked, Argentina, France, England, Brazil all had bad teams in 2014.
Spain 2010 was much better than Germany, since they had real top talent in Xavi and Iniesta.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Our 2010 team with Ganso or Ronaldinho on the bench would be good, it was a great team, that fell after Elano and Kaka got injured and there wasn't anyone in the bench.
Germany was a team with system players, Muller, Kroos, Khedira, Gotze, they won because everyone else sucked, Argentina, France, England, Brazil all had bad teams in 2014.
Spain 2010 was much better than Germany, since they had real top talent in Xavi and Iniesta.
Also, Klinsmann sabotaged the USA.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts