Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Locker Room Leader
12,104 Posts
Manchester United easily. Well Everton too, but they're usually terrible anyways so. Atleast United is terrible now lol.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I hate all L.A. teams in general, especially the Rams and Chargers. Go back to San Diego!

In football, I hate almost every London club except for Tottenham and Fulham. I also dislike Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Lazio, and the entire French league, especially P$G and that diva twat Neymar. Domestically, aside from the aforementioned L.A.-based teams (Galaxy and LAFC), I can't stand Seattle, Portland (both favored by hipster douchebags), NYC (lolbaseballfield), Red Bulls (change your name to New Jersey, you're not fooling anyone with a basic knowledge of U.S. geography), and Toronto (for choking twice against Seattle, Maples Leafs-style.)

For NFL, it's definitely the Pats. Fuck their bandwagon fans, fuck Kraft and his massage fetish, fuck their devious espionage tactics, and fuck Family Guy. I hope the Titans knocking them out is a sign that the Brady/Belichick era is over, and that they fall from grace just as bad as Satan did that the Krafts have no other choice but resurrect their nigh-neglected, other football team Revolution, and invest in them to the point their eventual rise in soccer is as Biblical as Jesus ascending to the heavens. And I'm not too fond of Green Bay (overrated despite inconsistent 4 out of 5 years), Dallas (fanbase born after '96), and Redskins (seriously, how the fuck is the N-word taboo, but this equally racially-discriminating colorist term acceptable enough to make a profit out of? No to mention that their owner is a negligent asshole in real life #FuckSnyder!)

I don't care much for baseball.

·
IRAN #1
2,300 Posts
Boston Bruins
Chicago Blackhawks
New England Patriots
Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia Flyers

but those Bruins is by far #1 on my list.

·
Registered
113 Posts
NFL - tie: Carolina (Cam/Auburn cheated) and San. Fran. (Didn’t and don’t care for Kap bringing his agendas into what is supposed to be entertainmen)

NBA: Lakers post Shaq. They should have done more to keep him around. I like Shaq.

MLB: Currently - Philly - Rival of the Braves who foolishly overpaid for Bryce Harper.

MILB: Biloxi Shuckers - instate rival of the Mississippi Braves.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,686 Posts
For NFL, it's definitely the Pats. Fuck their bandwagon fans, fuck Kraft and his massage fetish, fuck their devious espionage tactics, and fuck Family Guy. I hope the Titans knocking them out is a sign that the Brady/Belichick era is over, and that they fall from grace just as bad as Satan did that the Krafts have no other choice but resurrect their nigh-neglected, other football team Revolution, and invest in them to the point their eventual rise in soccer is as Biblical as Jesus ascending to the heavens. And I'm not too fond of Green Bay (overrated despite inconsistent 4 out of 5 years), Dallas (fanbase born after '96), and Redskins (seriously, how the fuck is the N-word taboo, but this equally racially-discriminating colorist term acceptable enough to make a profit out of? No to mention that their owner is a negligent asshole in real life #FuckSnyder!)
I hate YOU (kidding, bygones be bygones), but you're 100% on point here. Pats are the definition of a bandwagon, as they had literally only thousands of fans prior to 2000. I don't have a problem with Green Bay, but the Redskins are a joke, and anyone who thinks the name isn't racist is either trolling or not paying attention.

This'll make you happy, though: I live in the DC suburbs, and I can tell you that the people here absolutely HATE Snyder and the interest in the team hasn't been lower in decades, maybe since the Super Bowl era began.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts