Wrestling Forum banner

Your ideal X Division?

2233 Views 31 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  acracker
Who would your ideal x divison consist of?

Mine as follows;

Kazarian
Max Buck
Jeremy Buck
Shannon Moore
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Amazing Red

Bring in:
Daniels
Teddy Hart
Shane Helms
Extreme Tiger
Jack evans

Remove:
Robbie E- this guy has nothing to do with the x division, no fast style nor lucha libre style
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
420 Posts
I would pretty much agree with your list. I'm looking forward to seeing Gen Me in the X division as singles wrestlers; that is IF they actually would show an X division match more than once every 2 months. Bringing in Daniels/Suicide and bringing back Homicide would be sick. I have to disagree about Robbie E though, the guy entertains me and I was impressed with his work at Victory Road in Ultimate X.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
I think people would be singing a different tune about Robbie E, if he didn't have such a lame gimmick. He's talented and just 27 years old. Right now, with the veterans and big WWE guys hogging the main event scene, I'd put the X-Division as:

Kazarian
Joe
Daniels
Pope
Matt Hardy
Lethal
Amazing Red
Kendrick

I think there's enough guys there to make people give a shit, as long as it's booked right.

· Banned
8,885 Posts
I think people would be singing a different tune about Robbie E, if he didn't have such a lame gimmick. He's talented and just 27 years old. Right now, with the veterans and big WWE guys hogging the main event scene, I'd put the X-Division as:

Kazarian
Joe
Daniels
Pope
Matt Hardy
Lethal
Amazing Red
Kendrick

I think there's enough guys there to make people give a shit, as long as it's booked right.
I agree about Robbie E. He really impressed me in his match at Victory Road. I like his wrestling style and he's fast in the ring. Hell, I even like his gimmick. It's better than Zack Ryder that's for sure.

· Registered
980 Posts
Yeah, whatever happened to TNA signing Jack Evans?
Probably because he's hated. Which is good, TNA doesn't need an overrated spot monkey with zero ring psychology.

· 私を貴方の目&#
1,007 Posts
Personally I think seeing El Generico and Shelton Benjamin in the X-Division would be sick.

El Generico
Low Ki
Shelton Benjamin
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Kazarian
Jay Lethal
Christopher Daniels
Generation ME
Paul London
Spanky

· Banned
10,013 Posts
They don't have the personnel anymore. So....

El Generico
Masato Yoshino
Dragon Kid
Ricochet
Chuck Taylor
Rich Swann
Austin Aries
Amazing Red
Jack Evans
Teddy Hart

Sabin and Shelley should be tag teaming, same with Max and Jeremy Buck.

· Registered
8,175 Posts
Christopher Daniels
Chris Sabin (While Alex Shelley is injured)
Kazarian
Jay Lethal
Kenny Omega
Kenny King
Pac
Austin Aries
Aerostar
Chuck Taylor
Kota Ibushi
Ricochet
T.J. Perkins

It would be cool if they brought in someone like KENTA too, but I'm trying to stay realistic.

I think if they brought these new guys in, along with guys already on the roster, it would rival the Cruiserweight Division in WCW at it's prime.

· Banned
10,013 Posts
^ lol if we're going to just throw any and all reality out the window then.....

KENTA
Marufuji
Nakajima
Misawa
Prince Devitt
Bryan Danielson
Matt Sydal
CM Punk(Yes, I said it)
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Nigel McGuinness
Davey Richards
Eddie Edwards
Chris Hero
Dragon Kid
Sabin
Shelley
Justin Gabriel
Low Ki
Christopher Daniels

:)

· Premium Member
4,371 Posts
I'd get rid of the X Division...but I'll play along with this thread.

Red, Daniels, Styles, Joe, Kaz, Kendrick, Lethal, Generation Me, Williams, and MCMG will NEVER compete in another X match. EVER. They have all graduated to their respective divisions. So this would mean getting 8 guys completely new and fresh and setting it up that way. In order to make room for these guys in the pay department some people will have to go: Tara, Dreamer, and OJ would be the main three.

I would LOVE to bring in:

Kenny Omega
Jack Evans
Kota Ibushi ( He'd pretty much be booked like KENTA was/is in ROH)
Flip Kendrick
Austin Aries
TJ Perkins
Aerostar
Teddy Hart

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.