Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would your Pro's and Rookies be for the next season of NXT when it finally happens. IMO, they should just end it now,give Titus,Derrick & Darren spots on the Main roster and just do what they're doing now until they get a TV deal for NXTS6.
Bo Rutundo-Alex Riley
Damien Sandow-Drew McIntyre
Leakee-Kofi Kingston
Kenneth Cameron-David Otunga
Leo Kruger-Justin Gabriel
Richie Steamboat-Wade Barrett
Peter Orlov-Evan Bourne
Xavier Woods-Curt Hawkins

I'd put Ambrose & Rollins on the main roster without NXT.
My Top 3 Would be Steamboat,Rotundo & Leakee with Steamboat eventually winning.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honeslty, I figured most would say this, but if you have good Pro's & Rookie's, with the same format as NXT Season1 it could be a great NXT.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Donny Marlow-Kofi Kingston
Seth Rollins-The Miz
Richie Steamboat-Goldust
Leo Kruger-Kane
Rick Victor-Alberto del Río
Damien Sandow-Wade Barrett
Tito Colón-Rey Mysterio
Peter Orlov-Christian

CMPunkFan18, I prefer midcarders, uppercarders and veterans as pros(like the first season) over jobbers.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I want NXT to continue down the path that it's on now. Screw the whole pro/rookie/stupid challenge/elimination concept. Just use it as a wrestling show for new/upcoming/overlooked guys. Go back to debuting most of the "new" guys on NXT like they did with ECW. Don't actually finish this season. Just pretend like they meant it for to go on forever, but keep adding new people.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seth Rollins-The Miz
Richie Steamboat-Goldust
Leo Kruger-Kane
Tito Colón-Rey Mysterio
Peter Orlov-Christian

CMPunkFan18, I prefer midcarders, uppercarders and veterans as pros(like the first season) over jobbers.
Fair enough about the midcarders thing, its just I wanted new people to be pros for this season and the guys I chose are probably the only credible ones who havent been pros yet. However, I actually forgot that Mysterio & Kane have never been pros, so I wouldve put them in if I remembered.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
If Randy Orton was a Pro on NXT, I would definitely tune in, especially if you have Christian, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Miz, CM Punk, and Cena as pros, everyone would watch NXT

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
They need to make Nxt like a practice show for talent to move on to Smackdown/Raw kind of like what FCW is but a TV version.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Bo Rotundo's injured and apparently out of action for 6 months so he won't be on season six.

Anyway in terms of what I expect Season 6 to be, it's this:

Damien Sandow
Dean Ambrose
Richie Steamboat
Seth Rollins

Those 4 are pretty much a lock in my opinion. Other than that, I see the last spot going to either Big E. Langston, Brad Maddox, Abraham Washington, Leo Kruger, Donny Marlow, Calvin Raines, Leakee, or Xavier Woods.

I'd say the 4 guys I just mentioned and the rest I listed are the only ones that would appear on the next season. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of the four I listed don't make season six, but I expect them 4 to be on it.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
1. Titus O'Neil
2. Jesus
3. The Lord
4. The Horsemen of the Apocalypse
5. Moses

My theory is by the time this current fucking dreadful season ends, the rapture will have taken place allowing a better quality of superstar to come through.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
NXT ain't what it used to be. Anyone who ends up on there will be forgotten/never known by the masses. I hope they never do a Season 6 and that all the guys who are any good from FCW are brought straight onto the main roster.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
That is why main eventers like Cena and Orton need to be Pros on NXT Season 6, bring Miz back as a Pro, Wade Barrett can be a Pro, Rey Mysterio as an NXT Pro, Big Show as a NXT Pro, Jack Swagger as an NXT Pro, and Booker T as an NXT Pro

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Seth Rollins-The Miz
Richie Steamboat-Goldust
Leo Kruger-Kane
Tito Colón-Rey Mysterio
Peter Orlov-Christian

even better dean ambrose with miz

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Kofi, Miz, Goldust, Kane, Del Rio, Barrett, Mysterio, and Christian as all Pros, I would definitely tune in to NXT for sure, I would watch like every episode

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,835 Posts
dean ambrose-the miz
seth rollins- sheamus
percy watson-big show
briley pierce-dolph ziggler
richie steamboat-evan bourne
antonio cesaro- alberto del rio

Sounds like a weird set of combos but i would cream

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I want NXT to go away as long as the current format is going. I don't like the way they format the season. The wins and loses not mattering is extremely stupid.

So here is what I would do. I would kind of structure it like the way TNA structured the BFG Series. Get rid of the fan voting. Give every one the same amount of matches. Make sure that every Rookie faces each other. The rookies could also face the other pros. Then after the rookies complete their "regular season", then have a 2 man playoff to determine who gets the Contract or Title shot. Then on Smackdown and RAW the pros could tag with the Rookies. Use those matches kind of like Exhibition matches. Also it would help build to the next NXT show. So if it was like that format here is who I would like to see:

Seth Rollins - John Morrison

They could build a reality storyline out of this. A few months ago, Rollins tweeted something about being better than Morrison. They could playoff that.

Epico - Sin Cara & Sin Cara

I think it would be a cool dynamic to have Sin Cara Blue teach Epico something, then have Sin Cara Black tell him the exact opposite.

Richie Steamboat - Daniel Bryan

Build it up like Ricky Steamboat wanted personally picked Bryan to be Richie's promo. Have the American Dragon teach the Dragon's son how to awaken the inner Dragon.

Richardo Rodriguez - Alberto Del Rio

Have Richardo be the comic relief of the season. The fall guy.

Xavier Woods - Percy Watson

I don't really have a story for these two. I was just trying to get a lower level pro on the show.

Dean Ambrose - Wade Barrett

Since Dean Ambrose reminds me of the Joker, you could build him up that way. Even to the point to where Barrett a villain in his own right, starts questioning how much more evil could Ambrose could be.

Antonio Cesaro - Goldust

I don't have a storyline idea, I just think it would be a weird combination with humorous results.

Chris Hero(if he signs with the WWE) - William Regal

Give indications that Hero and Cesaro used to be tag team partners on the indy scene. Use Regal as the guy that gets them back together. I would have the finals of NXT6 be Hero vs. Cesaro. And it doesn't really matter who wins out of those two. It will all lead to the Kings of Wrestling tag teaming and using the tag title shot against Air Boom.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts