Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could re-assign the championships of RAW and Smackdown to whoever you wanted, who would you set as the champions? I know this is weirdly pointless, but I just wanna know who people think are championship material on this show. Here's mine:

SMACKDOWN:
World Heavyweight Champion: Christian
Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntyre
World Tag Team Champions: The Dudebusters (Trent Baretta and Caylen Croft)
Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix

RAW:
WWE Champion: Edge
United States Champion: Goldust
WWE Tag Team Champions: Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
Diva's Champion: Gail Kim

(Yes, i split up the Unified Tag Team Titles, cause in my ideal championship roster, each brand has a tag team title instead of it being stuck only on RAW).

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Smackdown:

World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk
Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler
Tag Team Champions: The Hart Dynasty (need to build other teams up before they get the belts off HD)
Women's Champion: Serena

Raw:

WWE Champion: Sheamus (let him enjoy a healthy reign for the time being)
United States Champion: Evan Bourne
Divas Champion: Natalya

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
World Champ: MVP (After some build up)
IC Champ: Ziggles
Tag Team: Hart Dynasty
Womens: Michelle

WWE Champ: Sheamus
US Champ: Bourne
Divas: Nattie

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
SmackDown
World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk
WWE Tag Team Champions: Luke Gallows & Joey Mercury
Women's Champion: Serena
Note: I'm not a SES or Punk mark, but if they're gonna push the SES then make them the most dominant force on Smackdown.

RAW
WWE Champion: Sheamus
United States Champion: Evan Bourne
World Tag Team Champions: Hart Dynasty
Divas Champion: Natalya

·
Registered
477 Posts
World Champion: MVP
IC: Dashing Cody Rhodes
Tag Team: The Dudebusters
Womens: Layla

WWE: Mark Henry
US Champion: Michael Tarver
Diva: Alicia Fox

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
SmackDown:

World Heavyweight Champion: Jack Swagger
WWE tag team champions: Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury
Women's champion: Beth Phoenix

RAW:

WWE champion: John Morrison(after being well built up and properly booked of course)
US champion: Evan Bourne
World tag team champions: The Hart Dynasty
Diva's championship doesn't exist.

·
Registered
25 Posts
World Heavyweight: Christian
Intercontinental: Dolph Ziggler
Tag Titles: Mysterio & Bourne
Womens: Beth Phoenix

WWE: William Regal
United States: Chris Jericho
Divas: Natalya

·
WF's Real Bad Guy
1,938 Posts
SD!
World Heavyweight: The Miz
Intercontinental: "Dashing" Cody Rhodes
Womens: Melina

Both Brands
Tag Titles: Hart dynasty

RAW
WWE: Randy Orton
United States: Sheamus
Divas: Alicia Fox

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'm just gonna act like the roster splits don't exist...or at least that they've drafted some folks :p

SMACKDOWN

World Heavyweight Champion: John Morrison (feuding with CM Punk)
Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler (I'm pretty happy with him/feuding with Kofi)
Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix (Feuding with Melina/Natalya)

RAW

WWE Title: Sheamus (Happy with him at the moment)
US Title: Evan Bourne (Could get some actual championship defences and good matches...god forbid)
DIVAs title: ABOLISHED

Unified Tag Titles: Rated Y2J (Edge and Jericho)

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
WWE Championship
John Cena- As much as I don't like his matches and his character the man draws and if done right with good build up he could have some big money matches.

World Heavyweight Championship
Ezekiel Jackson- Similar to Cena he could be just unbeatable decimating everybody with ease and even beating Undertaker and Big Show clean. He could be the new Lesnar. This man could main event the big ppv's the year in which he holds the title and be a vicious heel that people wanna see lose or if their favorite smaller wrestler can beat this monster of a man. Realistically right now I would love to see Punk with the title with what he's doing right now.

Intercontinental Champion
Daniel Bryan- Have him submit some of the best wrestlers in the WWE such as Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, and on and on. Build him up as this unstoppable submission machine. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan feud would be money. The more you build him up having great matches with the best in the business and this title will seem more important than anything else in the WWE.

US Champion
Jack Swagger- I think it would be funny if he had the title. He could cut those "my daddy is proud of me" type of promos in the ring and be obsessed with retaining the title all the time because he's everybody's American hero. His dad could be his manager and help him win matches in tough spots.

Womans Championship (unified once again)
Michelle McCool- As much as I think Gail Kim is the best womans wrestler and extremely underutilized I think McCool would just be the perfect fit if there was only one womans title. She's a heel that can talk and a million times better than Alicia Fox.

Cruiserweight Championship
Tyson Kidd- Yeah bring this title back to tv. Make Evan Bourne the star of the division I guess but put the belt on Tyson Kidd because I think he brings a hell of a wrestling backround and it could make for great matches with the likes of Bourne, Tatsu, and Kofi. I'd like to see the WWE bring in at least 5 foreign wrestlers to add into the division even if they only make 1 or 2 appearances in the company similar to what WCW did with many of the Japanese guys that Eric Bishoff was obsessed with so much. Also bring Lucha Libre into the mix and let's get those springboard hand holding hurricaranas back on my national televised wrestling shows. I know that's what the independednts are for but this isn't the end of WWE altogether if we actually got some good spotty wrestling for once in it you know.

Tag Team Champions
Not really sure who should be the champions but I think WWE needs a lot more tag teams before I could decide. I'm not disliking the Uso's but they don't do enough for me and the Dudebusters have a cool look and character to them and could probably put on some decent matches but they are just too small and too incapable yet to be proper champions. I'm not liking the Hart Dynasty that much right now as champions eighter but they should remain a tag team as more teams get into the mix. I actually am starting to like these Gatecrasher guys a little bit because Vance Archer as a singles wrestler is terrible but with Curt Hawkins he's not all that bad.

Not sure what WWE should do but need to bring in distinct characters that are both alike and have been a tag team for a while somewhere else. I'd love to see MCMG's, Young Bucks, and Beer Money all in WWE. I had an idea from the old AWA shows and what WCW did with the Powers of Pain. Basically get two heavyweight big guys and put masks on them and have them join into the tag team division. I think it would work well. I don't wanna see Nexus with the titles defending them with the freebird rule simply because I dispise Nexus but I could actually see that being the realistic and most logical thing to happen with the belts next. Possibly then we'll get Orton and Cena defeating them.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Raw
WWE title
WWE tag-team titles
IC title
Cruiserweight title

Smackdown
World title
World tag-team titles
US title
Womens/Divas title (because it's taped and you can give them more time in the ring and then edit out a lot of their horrible crap)

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Raw
WWE title
WWE tag-team titles
IC title
Cruiserweight title

Smackdown
World title
World tag-team titles
US title
Womens/Divas title (because it's taped and you can give them more time in the ring and then edit out a lot of their horrible crap)
You know what your right about having two tag titles. If WWE just added about 3 to 5 more tag teams to the mix I think it would work great. As boring as the tag teams are right now at times I do like the matches I see from them. If you do Harts vs. Jericho and Edge for one title on a ppv and then do Dudebusters vs. Usos or something along those lines it would be really cool to see. I would enjoy seeing two tag team matches on a ppv a lot more often and that obviously could only happen if there was two separate titles. I have yet to see the Harts on smackdown defending the titles yet so it has to happen eventually unless they do show up and defend against the Gatecrashers in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
SmackDown
World Heavyweight: Christian
Intercontinental: Cody Rhodes

Raw
WWE: Randy Orton
United States: Evan Bourne

Both Brands
Womens: Gail Kim
Tag Team: Rated Y2J

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Smackdown

World heavyweight Champion Christian
Intercontinental champion Dashing Cody Rhodes
Womens champion Beth Phoenix

Raw

WWE champion The Miz
United states champion Evan Bourne
Divas champion Gail Kim

Unified tag team champions
Edge and Chris Jericho

·
Registered
627 Posts
SMACKDOWN:

World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk (vs. Kane, Christian and finally dropping it to Kofi)
Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler (vs. Rey, MVP, dropping it to Rhodes in a multi-man)
Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix

RAW:

WWE Champion: Sheamus (vs. Orton, Cena [clean pin] and dropping it to Miz after a match)
United States Champion: Evan Bourne (vs. Usos, Nexus members, dropping it to DiBiase)
Diva's Champion: Melina

Unified Tag Team Champions : Hart Dynasty (actually defending it on both brands)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Double, sry.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Smackdown
World Heavyweight Championship - Christian, No 1 contender - CM Punk
Intercontinental Championship - Dolph Ziggler, No 1 Contender - "Dashing" Cody Rhodes
World Tag Team Championship - The Dudebusters, No 1 Contender - Gallows and Mercury
Womens Title - Layla, No 1 Contender - Gail Kim

Raw
WWE Championship - Wade Barrett, No 1 Contender - The Miz
United States Championship - Evan Bourne, No 1 Contender - Justin Gabriel
WWE Tag Team Championship - The Hart Dynasty, No 1 Conteder - Michael Tarver & Skip Sheffield

I would split the tag titles and merge the womans titles. Ive also put the number 1 contenders/who they would be feuding with.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
SmackDown
World Heavyweight: Christian No 1 Contender - Jericho
Intercontinental: Evan Bourne - No 1 contender - MVP

Raw
WWE: Ezekial Jackson No 1 Contenders - Carlito and Tarver
United States: JBL - No 1 contender Rey mysterio

Both Brands
Womens:
Cheerleader Melissa - no 1 contender Katie lea