Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, I want the Kurt Angle vs Roode match to go for 30+ minutes with a clean finish of Roode winning - for a good 10 minutes to be spent on a huge celebration - only for James Storm to turn on Roode

Well I don't really want the Storm turn on Roode - but if it has to happen like I feel it does - I'd definitely prefer to after the match.

·
Registered
22,684 Posts
Long match with Roode and Angle. Storm appears, looks like he'll betray Roode, but latter stops Angle from winning with DQ and keeps Immortal at bay. Roode wins.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Just a very simple ending with Roode winning clean & James Storm coming out and them celebrating. No need for anything else. Simple stuff. In the next few months you see Roode become "too good" for his Fortune teammates as he begins a heel turn as the champion with Storm as the babyface contender with a match at Slammiversary between the two.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Ideal - Roode celebrating with world title.

Seeing as Hogan vs Sting is going on last

Ideal - Dixie Carter in the ring celebrating with Sting after getting her company back.
Most Likely - Dixie Carter celebrating in the ring with Immortal and Sting after a finger poke of doom. SWWWWEEEEEERRRRVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
BFG is TNAs Wrestlemania and i'd like all the matches end clean. No swerves, screwjobs, a fresh start.
With the new creative team in place at TNA i'd like them to use this as a platform for a fresh start. New Heavyweight Champ in place. Lets start as they mean to go on. Fingers crossed for a new beggining.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Roode winning clean after a 25 minute match. No Storm turn, no interference and no heel turns of face through the whole night. End of story.

If they want to go with Hogan/Sting to main event which would be veeeery stupid, then Sting winning the match and then announcing his retirement regardless as he walks off in to the distance with everybody on the roster making a tunnel up the ramp applauding. At the tope of the ramp, Dixie is there as they hug, have a few words off-mic, end show with fireworks / confetti with a crying sting.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Roode beats Angle, holds up the title as the members of Fortune join him in the ring for the celebration.
This. Totally this.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Roode beats Angle and then Hogan comes out and beats Yokozuna for the title in a 3 second match. show closes with Hogan posing BROTHER.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
- Roode wins the world title.
- Storm superkicks him in the face, THE END.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts