Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,720 Posts
Late 2005, she gave no fucks & laid it all out
A fellow gers fan with the same thought as me , she was hot asf then , now she has too much cosmetic work to be like she was then a hit chick , her face is stuck on one side like her half her mouths glued shut , farvto much filler on her lips , from the neck down after three kids still has a banging body , mic work is better now a sweet she doesn't sound like a cat screaming when she talked bk in the day

Good pics dude:smile2:

·
Banned
687 Posts
A fellow gers fan with the same thought as me , she was hot asf then , now she has too much cosmetic work to be like she was then a hit chick , her face is stuck on one side like her half her mouths glued shut , farvto much filler on her lips , from the neck down after three kids still has a banging body , mic work is better now a sweet she doesn't sound like a cat screaming when she talked bk in the day

Good pics dude:smile2:

Muchos gracias brother

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Talented heel but nowhere near talented enough for her position and her ego gets in the way of what we see on tv (e.g. rarely getting comeuppance and putting the faces over).

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I fucking hate her. She wants to be a heel like Vince circa 1999, but she also wants to be an empowered woman so the male wrestlers have to along with it, whereas if Vince had done half the shit she did he'd have gone through a table.

She also wants to be a mainstream hero for all her work curing cancer or sexism whatever the fuck she does, not only does she do that, she does it in the middle of the fucking show which is totally incongruous with the evil bitch character we see every week.

Some people think this is good heel work, I disagree, she's a terrible villain. I get no pleasure from seeing an opposing wrestler hit his or her finishing move on her because half the time she's on TV what she does screams that none of it matters. I don't wish any harm on her, I just want her to go away.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
She used to be a cool character back in the Attitude Era, but nowadays she's just unbearable with her feminazi/philanthropist gimmick and i honestly wish she just fucked off or just shut the hell up forever. She's one of the main reasons the WWE is shit right now, because she brings political propaganda and political brainwashing to a show that should be just about entertainment.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,254 Posts
I actually love her as a self righteous mega-heel in short bursts. She's capable of being the female version of Mr. McMahon.

The problem is we've never got her in short bursts. When she's involved in a storyline she dominates the television for months, if not years, at a time.

Reactions: Even Flow

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
Used to love Steph so much, but the current incarnation we've had for almost the last 10 years is unwatchable, unlikable and irredeemable.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
steph looks strange these days, its not age, she basically has the body structure of chyna these days and it doesnt really suit her. She looks hard as nails.

overall I really liked steph as HHHs manager in 2000 and I didnt mind her being general manager for smackdown either.

however since the whole authority thing, shes is just irritating, she simply doesnt come across like a likable person anymore.

Reactions: Just_Bring_It101

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
She still irritates the fuck out of me. I mean, I guess that's her job, though. However it's channel changing heat for me...

Still hate how she will talk under her breath and interrupt promos, not allowing the other person to deliver it fully.

·
Am I fcking going over?!
476 Posts
She’s still a MILF. Oof

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
She use to be a great. From whenever she debuted on TV till about 2001. I can’t speak on her mid 2000s run as I wasn’t watching WWE during that time. But when I returned in 2010 I noticed a huge difference. She was an insufferable heat magnet. Which would be a good thing if the idea was to use that heat to put over the ones that actually matter. The Wrestlers!!!

Honestly I blame HHH for that. I believe his ego of believing he’s a bigger star than he was has infected Steph. She use to be willing to show her ass like her father but somewhere along the way that changed. So she can just fuck right on off. Not like anyone is watching the show for a McMahon.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
Her Twitter has basically exposed her as disingenuous because every time we see coverage of the company making a donation or any other charitable thing, a lot of people just think back to that tweet: "Philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's how brands r going 2 win."

She doesn't belong on WWE TV, and most times she's there, all she does is emasculate the men and remind the women that she's the boss, effectively cutting the legs out from under them. She's basically the only heel who never gets what she deserves because of her position and because she's a woman, unless they trout out Ronda to stare her down.

In short, my honest thoughts on Steph are that she's phony, she's self-involved and she's a virus to the on-screen product.

But even though I miss her glory days of 2002/2003, I'd still fuck her brains out.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,403 Posts
She can be an effective heel when channelled and in the right circumstances. But her position in the company gets in the way and so does her ego. She constantly sticks her nose into storylines and undermines the wrestlers at every turn, men and women. I just find her irritating most of the time.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
I like her, she's a bit overbearing on times but she's still good and one of the best heels on the roster.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
She's fucking awful and ruining the product. As others have said -- when she comes on, it's not heel heat, it's channel changing heat.

She's unbearable. I don't need an authority figure here fucking up storylines. She comes on and dominates the men and women of the brand and then tries to play the fans with bullshit like "oh will have this event right NOW" and shit. It's ALL un-needed and only for her own ego. We have a manager of the brand who can do this, I don't want to see my General manager being dominated by stephanie every now and then. I want a strong GM that the babyfaces rise up against.

I mean, we can go on and on with examples, but the bottom line is that she comes on for her own personal ego (it seems) and I cann't for the life of me find any value that she is introudcing to the product while she is on.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts