Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You're a mong.
5,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the intention of this is, is to find out who you would like your favourite wrestler to face in their final match (obviously) or who you would have had them face (in the case of already retired superstars). So state your favourite wrestler and the desired match.

Mine are;

Triple H - vs. Undertaker (could go down similar to the build up to this years HBK/Taker with the retirement angle). I loved their Mania 17 match and it'd be something I'd want to see at least once before they both go out.

William Regal - vs. Daniel Bryan. I was originally going to suggest Finlay as his opponent, but as good as that would be (for me anyway) I'd prefer this match as not only would it be a good match, it'd serve a purpose to push Bryan too.

What are yours?

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Undertaker: John Cena. Have his final match at Wrestlemania, bill it as the ultimate face of the past vs the ultimate face of the future. Who wins is not important, though I suppose Taker would want Cena to win.

Chris Jericho: Hard to say, since Benoit is dead, and Malenko and HBK are both retired. Since Jericho is a huge supporter of getting young guys over, I say his final match should be vs Daniel Bryan. It would be an amazing match.

Edge:Christian. Enough said.

Eddie Guerrero: I wish his final match was vs Rey. It would be a extremely fitting end to his career.

Shawn Michaels: His final match should have been against HHH. Hell, it should've been both of their final matches.

Kurt Angle: Daniel Bryan. The Wrestling Machine vs The American Dragon. Have it go more than 20 minutes, and you've got like a ******** star match right there.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Bret Hart's final match should have been about 5 years after it actually was and against someone like Cena. It would have really given Cena that megastar rub that he so badly needed to get him over with the fans. Obviously Hart had to retire early due to concussion, but whatever.

Shawn Michaels should of had his last match against HHH. Title Vs. Career, the long time friendship comes to a head, who is THE better man? Of course HHH would win and give HBK the best send-off possible.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Flair vs Sting for nostalgias sake.
HBK vs HHH but Taker was just as good.
I Wish Eddie's was against Benoit.
I wish Benoit's was against Jericho, Angle or Bret Hart.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
Whatever the guy in question wants, I would suggest.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Goldust versus Cody Rhodes.
HHH versus Sheamus would work for me with Sheamus acknowledging him as a legend and HHH handing the baton over so to speak.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Undertaker, i dont know who he'll face, but I want it to be a modern classic. And, I want it gimmickless. No lightening. No lights going out. No caskets. No druids. No burying alive. Just Taker vs his opponent, one on one.

If Taker is bowing out, I want it to be in a simple, beautiful moment.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
Taker: Against Cena at WM, would be one of the biggest events of all time.

Eddie: I wish his final match was against Benoit or Rey, would have been a fitting end. Took away from us too early.

Triple H: A youngster IMO. So possibly Sheamus or The Miz. Wish it was against HBK, but not likely.

Jericho: Angle if he returned would have been epic, or Daniel Bryan.

Also Edge/Christian against one another.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts