Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'd give the nod to the Beautiful People's entrance theme. As has already been noted, theirs seem to fit them so well.

I also liked Jay Lethal's hip-hop version of Randy Savage's entrance music.

·
Registered
147 Posts
AJ's Entrance Theme.
I like his original theme and his very firstone back in 2002.
The "Get ready to fly" one is ok too.
I like the one he has at the moment. The one before "get ready to fly"

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Right now, just TBP and Samoa Joe.

LAX and Christian Cage's were awesome as hell though.

And AJ's 1st version of "Get Ready to Fly". The one he used like 5 years ago. I didn't like the others.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sting
Joe
ODB's last one
World Elite's last one
Nasty Boyz (Yes!)
Kevin Nash

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Right now, I'm really digging the Machine Guns' theme. SOOOOOOOO much better than the last theme they had (which Foley even cited in his book as one of the worst entrance themes he's ever heard). But this is just so rockin' and captures the spirit of The Guns. I get excited whenever it plays, so kudos to TNA for the major improvement.

·
RESTINPEACE
1,182 Posts
Mine is RVDs theme The Whole F'n show such a kick ass theme i listen to it when i go to work.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The Beautiful People is the best theme song ever.

I always loved Abyss, Angle, AJ, Beer Money, The Pope, Morgan...

·
Registered
9 Posts
mine would be...AJ Styles as my fav(because he's my fav wrestler in all of wrestling and cant find anything wrong with what he does)...and then I like, Hardy's theme, Immortals theme(being a nWo fan from back when I was younger, I gotta love the remix of that), Beer Money theme, n Mickie James theme.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Douglas Williams had a great theme for a while on xplosion, than they dropped it, but you can't seem to find it anywhere. Too bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qE_ov_jO2o FOund it! At 1:35!

I like the one from Kendrick too!
...And Scott hall, Aj, Kurt, Joe, Desmond, MCMG, Jeff Hardy, Beer Money, new Pope with the intro, Nash ...

41 - 60 of 78 Posts