Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think TNA generally have great theme songs, but who has the best entrance theme in your opinion?

At the moment I love Immortal's and Jeff Hardy's heel theme, as well as AJ's and Beer Money's being longtime favourites.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Of all time? Christian Cage is my favorite; I actually put it into SvR 2011 for him. Out of active wrestlers? Taylor Wilde.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
The new jeff hardy

the first jeff hardy theme .. something about modest to the top

the beautiful people.. it sounds sexy, and it fits them perfeclt. somethign tna lacks

jeff jarretts .. always loved it

aj and kurts older themes were really good too

and yall are gonna hate me for this.. but i love orlando jordans theme

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hogans current theme is the best one in my opinion.
It reminds me of the good old nWo days when he comes out to that theme and especially now he has the Hollywood Hogan look again.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Its tough between Beer Money and Angle.

The Beautiful People get an honorable mention as well as JJ.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
either marvelous me or team mexico theme

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I like alot of them, I actually think TNA is doing a much better job with their themes.

The Pope
Mr Anderson
Angle
Immortal
Hardys new theme is badass
Beer Moneys is perfect for them
Joe
AJ

I hate Fortune's theme. Hate it.

There are many good ones but the best one is without a doubt The Beautiful People. It is right there with the great WWE themes like Ortons, Cenas, and Miz's that completely match their characters.

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
AJ Styles last theme, basically his theme now without that god awful Get Ready To Fly remix. Also like the MCMGs old one, Jeff Jarrets, the MEMs, I loved Booker Ts but he is obviously now fired. I loved Lethals old one too.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Beautiful People, AJ, Hardy's new one - the old one really sucked dick, Morgan's

1 - 20 of 78 Posts