Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Shield have been the best part of Raw since their debut IMO. These guys can have an amazing match with anybody and that shows. They remind me of the Attitude Era matches where shit just went down... non stop spots and chaos. I hope they don't break up for a long time.

Rollins powerbomb through the barricade was sick and then Reigns speared Goldust through it and I mark out everytime for that.

I also like Corporate HHH and Stephanie... Daniel Bryan in the main event and I like Ryback too even though this Heyman/Punk feud is dragging out and boring me.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Shield
Corporate Storyline
Punk/Heyman
Real Americans

In that order most of the time. Can't really pick one as I wouldn't watch the show for one thing.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
The Rhodes family is my favorite thing right now, I thought that storyline was excellently planned out and executed. I love The Shield too but they need way more mic time, theyre doing a great job trying to show their personalities through their matches but its time to cut some live promos.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Shield are like the exact opposite of the "Attitude Era". There's structure within their matches. Brilliant structure at that.

Beside their ever unreal consistency regarding the Shield, my favorite thing has been the tremendous use of the Rhodes Dynasty. Both have shown that babyfaces - not named CM Punk or Daniel Bryan - can be easy to root for against the heels. There's a natural connection there with the fans & the talent shown by both Cody & Dustin (who is on fire atm) shining brighter than ever. Now, of course, I say there are plenty more likable babyfaces around including Cena, Sheamus, Henry, Show, & Christian, but apparently, not all of them click with people on this board so whatever on that front. Rhodes brothers, however, are finding that niche by their own accord & booking (there's synergy cooking) stance to being exactly how faces should be used in WWE.

Reactions: s i Ç

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Bray Wyatt's promos and CM Punk and Daniel Bryan's matches.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree, the Rhodes are great and one of the reasons I like this Corporate storyline. I could do with less Big Show though... maybe Kane should have been in that role. It would make more sense for him to not want to hurt his friend Daniel Bryan.

Goldust is a beast in the ring. I like that he changed his face paint to Darth Maul too. Nice touch :)

·
Registered
5,499 Posts

These guys.

Putting on consistently great matches for almost an entire year. Sidenote, Rollins vs Bryan was a thing of beauty. 2013: Year of The Shield

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Kane has his program with the Wyatt's still out in the open. Besides, Big Show was the better choice to show the emotion that he did at the start only for him to rebel. It has all paid off in the end. Kane with the mask should retain a touch of monster within him. Despite having those fun segments with Danielson while they were together. Big Show was a good choice & the fans in attendance are blowing up when they see him.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Brock & Heyman.
A.J lee.

·
Banned
1,219 Posts
I usually see Raw just for Cm Punk and The Shield.

Now Punk isn't doing absolutely a shit, so my answer is Da Shield

1 - 20 of 74 Posts