Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved the pre match montage's WWE do to get you warmed up for a match...

What has been your favourites over the years?

Mine is SCSA/Rock before WM17

http://youtu.be/Za-Vi8C59Lg

The backing track is amazing! The editing on the breakdown/build of the track around 2.30 into the video is epic and really makes me think...this fight is on!!

Please post your own :)

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,589 Posts
Recently, the Rock/Cena video with "We Are Young" playing. I loved how it shows both guys as kids and growing up and their careers advancing, as if they were both building to this moment. They were destined to meet at Wresylemania. Epic stuff.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
I can't post youtube vids at work, but the leadup video to Cactus/HHH at the Royal Rumble 2000 was gold.

HHH beats the piss out of Mankind on RAW, then Mankind comes out and says he's not ready to face HHH at the garden, but the people deserve a replacement...

"I think you know the guy... (rips of mankind shirt to reveal "Wanted....") Cactus Jack!" (HHH sells the reveal like FUUUU!) Then Cactus commences to beat the piss out of HHH.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Shame they fucked up the end of the feud with the whole nexus thing... but in recent memory this promo was by far and away the best. You gotta hand it to WWE, where they may lack in some aspects... they make up for it with these VT's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWyx0WiWd4k&feature=related

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The Miz's pre-match Wrestlemania 27 montage before his match vs. Cena was phenomenal. Clips of him from his reality show MTV days, various clips of him rising through the ranks on Smackdown/ECW as a tag team with Morrison, singles shots of him as US Champion and then final winning the WWE Title. All being viewed by him sitting at a control panel watching it (we see the back of his head), that shit was fucking brilliant.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Foley/HHH Rumble 2000
Austin/Taker Sumerslam 98
Michaels/Taker Mania 25 and XXVI
WWF vs WCW/ECW Invasion 01
Hunter vs Orton Mania 25
Austin/Rock Mania X7 and XIX
Hunter/Michaels Rumble 04

·
Registered
193 Posts
Can anyone please tell me the name of the music that is oppening both promos?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts