Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Jamie

Votes: 3 3.8%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your favourite now that NXT season 3 is in its final stage and you've had a closer look at all the rookies.

My Pick = Aksana.
When the show started I like AJ. She has this natural charisma and adorableness but her constant jumping got boring fast similar to Percy Watson from season 2. Then my favourite was Kaitlyn with her funny being herself personality but that got boring quick too. At first Aksana was my bottom pick because of her accent but I've gotten used to it. She really seems to be able to play her character well compared to the other rookies whether it be the confused foreigner or the heartless gold digger so she gets my vote.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Maxine was my underdog favorite. She's a heel, a pretty dang good one, and one that would be a great manager for someone.

Wrestling was her weakness, but unlike the others who couldn't wrestler, her strength was easily noticeable. Great character, good mic work. People say that Kaitlyn has it, but I actually saw it in Maxine. And Aksana for that matter.

Other than that, I was and still am cheering for Naomi. Black women are seriously underrepresented in this industry, so I want to see her rise to the top and become the type of role model that is desperately needed these days.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Aksana by far with AJ second. Aksana was literally hilarious with some of her antics on NXT this season, and she definietly showed that whatever crazy weird storyline WWE cooks up she can fit into it. And she is the most beautiful.

AJ is just spunky, fun, and the girl you wanna' root for. I like her a lot and I think the only reason she didn't win was because they felt like it would be better for her to be an underdog like Kaval, so they had her lose and walk out crying. AJ will be back. :)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Naomi, she's closer to being the "total package" than half the males, up to and including the current and most recent WWE champions.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Naomi, she's closer to being the "total package" than half the males, up to and including the current and most recent WWE champions.
How is Naomi the 'total package'... she fucking sucks on the mic lol.

I would have liked to see Maxine win, since she was the only one that was any good on the mic. Yeah, she wasn't any good in the ring but so what? If Kaitlyn can make it to the finals then obviously nobody cares about women's actual wrestling skills anymore.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Haha, well, she potentially can outwrestle both current world champions.

·
Registered
655 Posts
AJ was my favorite at the begining, and she's still my favorite now. What can I say, I support the one who's got the most tallent.
Exactly this. I don't really get why people hate on her just because she jumps around and actually looks happy to be there. Kaitlyn is the only other rookie diva that looks even remotely excited to be there each week. AJ is also very underrated on the mic. Her Promo when she was voted off was the best of the season IMO. I never liked Maxine's mic work. To me, she took most of her promo to settle down and look comfortable and by that time she was already saying she wants to be on top.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Maxine. Duh. :p

Seriously though, I have been beyond impressed by Naomi and Aksana.

Naomi has turned NXT into her personal showcase. She's had good matches with even the most hopeless of in-ring performers on NXT. And I'm not talking about "good by Diva standards." These have been solid matches, period. Naomi's also managed to overcome the insane hype of AJ Lee and has proved herself to be, without a doubt, the best wrestler and pure athlete in NXT.

Aksana was one of the worst rookies when this started. I didn't care about her in the least bit, and I expected her to be the first gone. But slowly and surely, she improved. Each passing week, something about her stood out. Her mic skills. Her lighthearted comedy. Even her in-ring skills grew. I'm now convinced that she could be a valuable addition to the roster.

AJ disappointed me. From all the hype behind her, I expected her to do what Naomi did.

Jaime never got into her groove.

Take away Kaitlyn's charisma, and you've got a perfect specimen of all that's wrong with the Diva's divison today. Boobs and looks over actual wrestling talent.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I voted AJ. I must have watched that DDT from her match with Naomi about 15 times.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Aksana

She literally made Season 3 worth watching for me. During the first 2 weeks, I didn't think much of her. But once she started the immigration storyline with Goldust, the rest is history. From Aksana's green card issue, to Goldust's proposal, to the fued with Ted DiBiase and Maryse over the Million Dollar Championship, to the golden NXT marriage, to Aksana's betrayal, to Goldust's revenge, to Aksana's elimination, and finally Goldust's divorce - the angle was almost perfect, and became the main focus for most of the season. I just wish it had lasted longer. I truly hope she makes it to the main roster once Season 3 is finished. She made the best lasting impression on me.

My views on the rest of the Season 3 rookies have remained the same since Waeek 1.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Maxine - My favorite. The heel that she was worked for her.
AJ - Close second.
Naomi is impressive but she lacks mic. experience.
Kaitlyn and Jamie are just hot.

Aksana, well... yeah.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts