Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on, we've all had mark-out moments, some more than others. But what's the one moment that you'll never forget that was just... Amazing?

For me, it's kinda hard to remember because my memory isn't the greatest. But I don't know... Shawn Michaels tapping out to Angle was great, I guess. I'll update this post if I remember anything else.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I was thinking about this one this morning, from Edge/HBK at the Royal Rumble. HBK tunes the band and Edge reversed it into an electric chair (mark 1). Then, Edge 'tunes the spear' and actually hits it (mark 2). Man, I need to watch that match again :eek:

As well as: Ryder's promo montage being aired on RAW, CM Punk's "shoot" promo, and, not gonna lie, when John Cena debuted the spinner belt all those years ago :p

·
Registered
180 Posts
When Mankind returned to get his revenge on HHH (after HHH smashed his knee with a sledgehammer) and told him that he wouldn't be able to face HHH... but Cactus Jack would!

I remember staying up late to watch my VHS recording of it and getting caught by my parents hahhaha

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts

·
Starving for poutine
7,420 Posts
- Edge returning at the Rumble as the #30
- Edge cashing his briefcase after the Elimination Chamber
- The Rock returning in August 2001
- Undertaker destroying Maven at the Rumble

And probably lots more...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Mankind winning his first WWF title on RAW
Austin returning at Backlash 2000
Edge cashing in at New Year's Revolution 06

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
christian winning whc
bryan the briefcase
hbk returning after injury
edge returning at rumble
rocks return
punks shoot promo
taker vs mankind Chokeslam through the cage roof
mankind vs orton hardcore match (actually i was marking for every move in the match)

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Recently .. Undertaker returning .. thinks about grabbing a mic .. Triple H music hits!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Even though these were obvious in hindsight, I have never marked out more than the following 2 incidents:

When Rock's music hit on Raw 18/02/2002 to interrupt Hogan.
When Hogan returned as Mr America in 2003.

Back when I never got spoilers. I would've marked far more had I not known of Rock's return this year, but curiosity got the better of me.

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,584 Posts
Here's two for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ejiG5-BtA - at the 1:18 mark onwards. That's the hardest I've marked out in my whole life. I hadn't read any spoilers or seen any hints so I honestly didn't know. I was HOPING it would be The Rock but I was low on faith that WWE had actually got him back to do the gig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkc34R3e6tw&feature=related - Just to see two of the biggest icons ever face to face again for the first time since 2003 was epic. One of the greatest feuds ever.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts