1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
edge& christian vs droz& albert vs the hollys vs viscera and mideon

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
edge vs eddie circa 2003 nodq/ladder match. this was the match that got eddie massively over imo

·
Ho!
17,871 Posts

^Last awesome Edge singles match, one of his best normal matches, and one of my favorites.

^Edge's best normal single match imo, and my favorite WM ME of all time. MOTN as well for that WM.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Edge's matches with the Undertaker in 2008 were all great and MOTY quality
Same with his matches with Cena but especially that TLC Match in Unforgiven 2006, and Last Man Standing Match at Backlash 2009.
Edge vs. Foley at Mania 22 was legendary, one of the greatest Hardcore matches of all time
His matches with Mysterio were always good
And of course, who can forget his Last Man Standing Match against Michaels at the 05 Rumble, the countless TLC and Tag Matches at Mania.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I love the opening sequence for that Edge vs RVD match. He hadn't done that monkey flip into a standing position since 1999.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
No Mercy 1999: It still holds up. Maybe it's too bad the match became so immortalized as it led to an increase in the dangerous ladder spots which were soon incorporated with chairs and tables and the whole nine yards. It's still a pretty fabulous match, however.

No Mercy 2002: Edge & Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle. Great tag team match. All four guys were feeling it on that night.

The aforementioned Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero ladder match on Smackdown is a favorite as well. Really made both guys bigger than they were before it for the WWE audience.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Out of all of them, my personal favorites were the ones he had with 'Taker in 2008. One of those should have won the "Match of the Year" award. I also enjoyed his TLC match against Cena at Unforgiven 2006, as well as his Hardcore match with Foley at 'Mania 22. The last great match in his career was the one with Ziggler at last year's 'Rumble.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

^Edge's best normal single match imo, and my favorite WM ME of all time. MOTN as well for that WM.
Thanks for this. I always heard such great praise for this match, but I never included it in my favorite Edge matches because I never saw this match (until now obviously). I've just sat down and watched the whole thing in it's entirety, and I've got say that was a truly great match. I got really into it, and I loved how back-and-forth it was, this match really put over Edge in my opinion who looked very strong against Taker. :eek:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Edge & Christian vs. The Dudley Boys vs. The Hardy Boyz TLC WM17
Edge vs. Undertaker WM24
Edge vs. Undertaker ONS 2008
Edge vs. Undertaker SummerSlam 2008

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
vs John Cena (SummerSlam 06, Unforgiven 06)
vs Undertaker (Wrestlemania XXIV, One Night Stand 08)
vs **** Foley (Wrestlemania 22)

They are the first ones that come to mind.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Too many to count but I'll try. Yeah, I'm a mark.

Countless tag matches from '99 to '01
Vs Eddie - No DQ
Vs Christian - Ladder
vs Orton - Raw '04
vs Matt Hardy - Cage
vs Matt Hardy - Ladder
vs **** Foley - WM 22
vs Funk/Dreamer - ONS '06
vs Cena - TLC
vs RVD - Vengeance
vs RVD vs Cena - Raw '06
vs DX - NYR '07
vs Orton vs HBK vs Cena - Backlash '07
vs Cena vs Trips - Backlash '06
vs Benoit - Backlash '05
vs Taker vs Batista - Armageddon '07
vs Mysterio - Rumble '08
vs Taker - WM, Backlash, JD, ONS, SS
vs Hardy vs Trips - Armageddon '08
vs Hardy - RR '09, JD '09, ER '09
vs Cena - Backlash '09
vs Morrison - '09
vs Punk - '08
vs Jericho - WM 26
vs Christian - '10
vs Hardy vs Punk - '09
vs Del Rio vs Mysterio vs Kane - TLC '10
vs Ziggler - RR '11, 2 SD matches
vs Del Rio - WM 27

·
Registered
526 Posts
The ones I can think of right now are:
Edge and Christian vs The Hardy Boyz-No Mercy
Edge and Christian vs The Hardys vs Dudley's-At Summerslam and Wreslemania 17
Edge vs Eddie Guerrero
Edge vs Shawn Michaels-streetfight
Edge vs Matt Hardy-Steelcage
Edge vs **** Foley-Wrestlemania 22
Edge vs John Cena-Unforgiven
Edge vs Rey Mysterio-Royal Rumble
Edge vs The Undertaker- Wrestlemania 24 and Summerslam 2008(one of my favorite Hell in a cell matches)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts