Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
That's a great one, especially since I've experienced helping set up for a WWE show personally. When attending college, WWE did a House Show at the university's basketball arena where I worked as maintenance. Well I got to help transform the arena from basketball setting to wrestling setting and got to watch the WWE crew set up for the show. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

As for my favorite desire? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DneGkV35qr4 I'm not big on Jeff Hardy but I'll be damned, this is one of the best desire videos WWE did IMO.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
The Federation History Desire (Lonely Road of Faith by Kid Rock)
Personally not the biggest fan of Kid Rock myself. But this desire is just epic, it still gives me chills watching it to this day. Watching it always brings back some good memories of the federation years. It's hard to actually pick another desire favorite as well. But this one and the My Sacrifice by Creed one in 2001 are easily the two best ever done.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Not sure why but in the OP's video it tickled me seeing D-Von Dudley iron his own shirt, I guess I just thought something as simple as that he'd have an employee do it, or simply just use a new shirt every event.

·
Registered
30 Posts
OMG!!!! That vid goes for 3 min 16 secs.
That means Austins returning!!!!!!!!

Sorry, it had to be done. Lol

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I liked the Jeff Hardy video with Rooftops, but I think the one they did with him back in 2002/2003 while he was going through his drug problems is a lot better, the song captures Jeff's life during that period spiraling out of control and looking back it captured his life perfectly. The "high" that Jeff got from performing wasn't enough and he turned to other things.

Another one of my favorites is the HBK one, this one was done before he returned and it always depressed me that we were never gonna see another great HBK match/moment but he came back and delivered.

I just love the part around 0:33 where the song lyrics are "Hello my friend, we meet again" and they have Bret and Shawn shaking hands, I always thought it was kinda ironic, probably an inside joke done by the guys that made these videos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts