Wrestling Forum banner

Who is Brock's best rival?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Out of the above, who has been your most favourite rival of Brock Lesnar?

For match quality alone, I chose Angle but as far as feuds go, his mini feud with Punk was fresh and exciting and something similar is what we need to get us interested in the product again.

· Banned
14,762 Posts
Angle by a landslide. Kurt really, really, really legitimized Brock in the ring. And as a character, as they did the Team Angle stuff, they pulled a role reversal, Brock TAPPED OUT and the crowd gave him hell for it, and it was lengthy. Great, great, great feud, and I'm glad Brock mentioned him on the podcast.

· Banned
4,375 Posts
Kurt...ANGLE!!! It's true, it's damn true!!

Seriously though, can there be anyone else? Kurt was the technical master who by the end of the Austin/Rock era, was the most legitimate guy on the roster. Forget HHH, forget Taker, forget Jericho...Angle was the epitome of not only a wrestler but a wrestling character. He was the Ali to Lesnar's Frazier. Lesnar had beaten the Rock, he'd taken out Big Show but this was the match, the feud, the man he needed to show everyone he was the best. It had to happen. As inevitable as Hogan meeting Ultimate Warrior or The Rock and Austin raising each other's value. If only Lesnar had stuck around and Angle had kept himself clean, oh what could have been.

· Registered
853 Posts
Clear answer has to be Big Show right? Brock had matches with him in 2002, 2003, 2014, and 2015. Like Puffy says, "It ain't never gon' stop y'all." :lol

My answer is Kurt Angle, easily.

Reactions: Elly Elephant
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.