Wrestling Forum banner

Your Favorite Wrestlemania Mega Rivalry?

• Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • They all sucked...

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty straightforward topic. For me personally it would be Taker vs Michaels since I was at WM 26 :p. Of course Austin vs Rock was also epic.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Undertaker/HBK, everything about thier back to back Mania matches screamed 'epic'. Not to mention their matches delivered BIG TIME and are two of the greatest Mania matches ever.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hogan vs Savage- The build-up was a complete soap-opera like it should be in late 80's wrestling. Randy Savage is my Wrestlemania MVP along with Michaels. His match with Steamboat,to winning the title in the tournament final against Dibiase, from going from best friends to biggest enemies over Elizbaeth with Hogan. To putting on a great match with Hogan, then building to one of the most memorable matches ever against Warrior, and after reuniting with Elizabeth, and his match with Ric Flair.

No one brought more emotion to the spectacle than Savage, and no one could make Hogan and Warrior look quite as good as Savage did. Individually Roddy Piper did alot for Hogan and Rick Rude did alot for Warrior, but still Savage made both look great, and gave both possibly their best matches.

There was the horrible intergender tag match where he teamed with Sherri against Krystal and Dusty Rhodes. However that can't really be helped, Dusty should have retired long ago, and intergender tag matches are rarely exciting.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Shawn vs Taker. Both times.

Anybody that votes they all suck should be banned from the forum. Not a true wrestling fan if you vote that imo...

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Hogan vs Savage- The build-up was a complete soap-opera like it should be in late 80's wrestling. Randy Savage is my Wrestlemania MVP along with Michaels. His match with Steamboat,to winning the title in the tournament final against Dibiase, from going from best friends to biggest enemies over Elizbaeth with Hogan. To putting on a great match with Hogan, then building to one of the most memorable matches ever against Warrior, and after reuniting with Elizabeth, and his match with Ric Flair.

No one brought more emotion to the spectacle than Savage, and no one could make Hogan and Warrior look quite as good as Savage did. Individually Roddy Piper did alot for Hogan and Rick Rude did alot for Warrior, but still Savage made both look great, and gave both possibly their best matches.

There was the horrible intergender tag match where he teamed with Sherri against Krystal and Dusty Rhodes. However that can't really be helped, Dusty should have retired long ago, and intergender tag matches are rarely exciting.
Sapphire..

But everything else, I agree 10000% on.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I consider Undertaker and HBK bigger than The Rock, and Undertaker just as big as Austin, so it's Undertaker/HBK for me, I enjoyed that the most, both years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts