Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I support the following teams: The New York Yankees, New York Jets, New York Knicks, for College Basketball I'm a fan of Syracuse and for College Football I don't have one favorite but like to watch Notre Dame, USC, and Oklahoma.

·
40,591 Posts
Hook em Rock Austin.

Jack...W. T. F.

You like Oklahoma? I forgive you like I forgive JR.

My two teams are the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns. I also pull for LSU and Tennessee from the SEC. I also always go for Michigan when they're not playing Texas, which is hardly ever. As for other NFL teams the only other team I like is the Chicago Bears. I respect the Baltimore Ravens and New York Jets defenses.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
I support the following teams, of varying loyalty:

England cricket team, Warwickshire County Cricket Club, India cricket team, Glamorgan County Cricket Club.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Hook em Rock Austin.

Jack...W. T. F.

You like Oklahoma? I forgive you like I forgive JR.

My two teams are the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns. I also pull for LSU and Tennessee from the SEC. I also always go for Michigan when they're not playing Texas, which is hardly ever. As for other NFL teams the only other team I like is the Chicago Bears. I respect the Baltimore Ravens and New York Jets defenses.
Yes I'm a fan. I loved to watch them play when Bradford was there, and my father is a fan so when I was younger I'd just watch with him. I even hated the Longhorns for a little while when I was a kid. And since almost every team in the SEC is good I like to watch most of those teams too, though Tebow made me get sick of hearing about Florida, but I'll miss watching him play there.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Tebow was like the Brett Favre of NCAAF everything he did got over analyzed, I can't remember any college player getting the attention he got. And he seemed like he was most the perfect human ever and was a great player, I'm not even sure the guy is human.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
College - Kentucky

NFL- Bengals

MLB- Reds

NBA- Don't really have a solid favorite but I lean towards the Lakers.

Tebow was overexposed but he was a great player. Since I pull for Tennessee and LSU I could never root for him though, but that was tough, considering his drive and passion.
You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Soccer/Football - Central Coast Mariners/ Everton
Rugby League - Wests Tigers
Baseball - LA Dodgers
NFL - Tampa Fucking Bay Buccaneers

·
1,817 Posts
football: Stoke city
cricket: Sussex
rugby: sale
Basketball: knicks
American football: Patriots
Baseball: Yankees
Darts: Taylor, Lewis and Hamilton

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Football: Newcastle United

Rugby: Newcastle Falcons

Cricket : Durham CCC

Basketball (England): Newcastle Eagles

yeah you get message :lmao

NFL: Kansas City Chiefs

NBA: Detroit Pistons

No idea why on either of them :confused:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
NFL - Detroit Lions (die hard)

MLB -Detroit Tigers (die hard)

NHL - Right now its the Toronto Maple Leafs...i f'n love their roster, win or lose they will be fun to watch. I usually root for the tough teams that play physical and fight alot...so my favorites tend to vary year to year. The Red Wings dont play a style of hockey i particularly enjoy so im not really a fan even though im from Detroit

NBA - Detroit Pistons, ...but im not really into basketball much

NCAA Football - Auburn Tigers

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
NFL - Detroit Lions (die hard)

MLB -Detroit Tigers (die hard)

NHL - Right now its the Toronto Maple Leafs...i f'n love their roster, win or lose they will be fun to watch. I usually root for the tough teams that play physical and fight alot...so my favorites tend to vary year to year. The Red Wings dont play a style of hockey i particularly enjoy so im not really a fan even though im from Detroit

NBA - Detroit Pistons, ...but im not really into basketball much

NCAA Football - Auburn Tigers
Lions and Tigers, but not the Wings? You are definitely a die hard Motor City lover, but that just surprises me. I was born in the States and raised between Flint, Michigan, but mostly in Toronto, Ontario I could never denounce Hockeytown.

But you still
for not denouncing how embarrassing the Lions are.

1 - 20 of 294 Posts