Jack Swagger
Joey Mercury
Luke Gallows
Trent Baretta
Vance Archer

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
CM Punk and it's not even close to be honest.

Del Rio could get there but hard to tell after one show as good as he was on his debut.
I totally agree.

Drew McIntyre has moments where he expresses great heel tactics but overall his character and personality are so boring that it nullifies all that.

Ziggler is kind of in the same boat as McIntyre but at least I find Ziggler's character interesting.

·
Banned
127 Posts
It used to be CM Punk but all this stuff with SES has become boring lately.
So i'm voting for Dashing Cody Rhodes..and i hope to see Husky Harris with him soon enough

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
CM Punk doesn't even have competition. The other guys are just competing for second place.
Shit, I wanna agree with you but I cant.

Actually, other than Kane since he's now the champ, Smackdown's heels actually suck complete ass. I guess that's what the show's problem is. CM Punk and SES was good at first, but now its getting pretty annoying (maybe cause ALL OF THEM are feuding with big show), McIntyre is just plain awful, and swagger is.... well swagger. Rhodes is looking decent, but he's not even that over yet. Ziggler is only getting over (if you call that getting over) because of vicki, which doesn't make things hard to do to get heat.

When CM Punk goes back to singles, ill pick him. As of right now, I don't really have one.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
CM Punk
Alberto Del Rio
Cody Rhodes

The fact that I have a heel thats done nothing for the past 3-4 months and a guy who debuted one week ago as my top two heels should tell you the quality of the heel roster on Smackdown. I couldn't care less about Kane, Ziggler or McIntyre.

Del Rio is a huge boost to the roster and Punk should be doing more meaningful stuff now that SES has ran its course and he's back and healthy. Alex Riley and Husky Harris really need to come to Smackdown when NXT wraps up.

·
Asuka
96,236 Posts
Shit, I wanna agree with you but I cant.

Actually, other than Kane since he's now the champ, Smackdown's heels actually suck complete ass. I guess that's what the show's problem is. CM Punk and SES was good at first, but now its getting pretty annoying (maybe cause ALL OF THEM are feuding with big show), McIntyre is just plain awful, and swagger is.... well swagger. Rhodes is looking decent, but he's not even that over yet. Ziggler is only getting over (if you call that getting over) because of vicki, which doesn't make things hard to do to get heat.

When CM Punk goes back to singles, ill pick him. As of right now, I don't really have one.
What they're doing with him has no bearing on his talents.

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
What they're doing with him has no bearing on his talents.
Yeah true, but he could be doing way more with the talents he possesses. It's basically a travesty on what they have him doing now.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
CM Punk, he's just a fantastic heal. I liked him as a face but it was a bit forced, where as now it's very easy to like him and enjoy his work.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I guess, when you posit it as tag teams/factions, the list is even shorter/sadder:

Alberto Del Rio
Caylen Croft & Trent Barretta
Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk w/Luke Gallows & Joey Mercury
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer
Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero
Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger
Kane

When I look at that list, CM Punk is miles ahead of everyone else. Kane, I guess, is #2 by default.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Fave Three

1. CM Punk
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Alberto Del Rio

1 - 20 of 50 Posts