Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Pope's promo before lockdown with chelsea, that my friends was dy-na-mite.

2nd probably be mic foley and ric flairs' exchange 2 or 3 weeks ago

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This motherfucker right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxJpv89kbeg
Short, intense, awesome. Also the latest Flair-Foley promo was an instant classic
How about this one:

"...I will make sure that you leave the building in so much pain, in so much agony that you're forced to be streched out. And then they're gonna have to get a stretcher for a stretcher, they are going to load you in ambulance and then I'm gonna blow that up..."
LMFAO! Oh God. Raven is just... Raven.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
How about this one:

"...I will make sure that you leave the building in so much pain, in so much agony that you're forced to be streched out. And then they're gonna have to get a stretcher for a stretcher, they are going to load you in ambulance and then I'm gonna blow that up..."
LMFAO! Oh God. Raven is just... Raven.
Raven is a promo god no doubt about that, his promo series on Hardy was 100% gold.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Scott Steiner's promo for the three way match for the championship at a PPV. It was going to be Joe/Angle/Steiner and Steiner started talking about stats and math...can't find it online but if I do its definitely getting posted. Petey Williams was looking at him like he was crazy.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
since ive only been watching since December, ill pick Lethal's initial Flair impersonation.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott Steiner's promo for the three way match for the championship at a PPV. It was going to be Joe/Angle/Steiner and Steiner started talking about stats and math...can't find it online but if I do its definitely getting posted. Petey Williams was looking at him like he was crazy.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Really ANY Scott Steiner promo has been the best promo I've seen. But... but I will say that Randy Savage automatically takes the crown.

I give to you... The best, most well put together promo in the History Of Professional Wrestling!!!:

·
Registered
11,665 Posts
Scott Steiner promos are just the greatest but Eric Young cut the absolutely best promo in TNA history. It was the promo right after he turn on Jeff Jarrett. It was channeling Arn Anderson and Bret Hart level of promos.

·
8,232 Posts
The one thing I will say about 2010 TNA is that some seriously epic promos came out of it.

One promo that immediately stands out to me is Anderson's 'asshole' promo before his match at Sacrifice I believe. That promo was definitely the highlight of the PPV (not saying much) and could possibly be the greatest promo all year.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Sheikuation™;9020125 said:
The one thing I will say about 2010 TNA is that some seriously epic promos came out of it.

One promo that immediately stands out to me is Anderson's 'asshole' promo before his match at Sacrifice I believe. That promo was definitely the highlight of the PPV (not saying much) and could possibly be the greatest promo all year.

The fact that he was an established heel prior to this promo explains why it's so great. Good pick.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts