21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Edge vs Eddie -No Dq Smackdown 2002

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
The Rock vs. Edge some Random Raw way back, when Edge was in the lower card. Crowd was HOT! Rock pulled out some extra maneuvers.

TLC3 Smackdown Dudleyz/Hardyz/JerichoBenoit/EandC

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I have to go back and watch Cena vs HBK, I didn't think it was that good the first time around.

RVD vs Christian Raw ladder match
RVD vs Eddie Guerrero Raw ladder match
Eddie vs Edge Smackdown no dq
RVD vs Jericho raw 2013
AJ styles vs Jericho Smackdown

Maybe Rey Mysterio vs HBK Smackdown - good match dumb ending.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
  • SmackDown tag team battle in late 2002 between Cena/Edge/Rey vs Benoit/Angle/Eddie, there was a lot chemistry there
  • Stone Cold vs Benoit in Edmonton,even Austin said it was one of his best match
  • RVD vs Cena despite it ended with no contest after Edge interfere,but the trade offense between them look great and follow by triple threat on next week which win by Edge
  • Main Event on SmackDown final night before Royal Rumble 2001
  • Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker in 2002(RAW) and 2009(SmackDown)
  • Tag Team again between Powerman Trip vs Benoit and Jericho.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Kurt Angle Vs. Brock Lesnar Iron Man Match
John Cena Vs. CM Punk WrestleMania qualifying match
Randy Orton Vs. Antonio Cesaro, 2014 I think
John Cena Vs. Antonio Cesaro, a couple of weeks after

·
Registered
24 Posts
couple off the top of my head. Going to try and name mostly lesser known/remembered ones...
Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker - 2002 RAW ladder match
DDP vs Sting - WCW Nitro 1998 (everyone prefers the 99 one but I like this one more)
nWo vs The Rock and Stone Cold - 2002 RAW
Bret Hart vs 1 2 3 Kid - RAW 94? I believe
Lex Luger vs Diesel for the IC title - RAW 94ish
Booker T vs Kurt Angle - WCW title SmackDown 01
Booker T vs John Cena - SmackDown 2004
Hollywood Hogan vs Bret Hart - Nitro 98 (short as hell but really good)
Kurt Angle vs Edge - Cage match on 2002 Smackdown
Booker T vs Scott Steiner - last Nitro
Goldberg vs Kwee Wee/Mike Sanders - 2000 Nitro. One of the best squash matches ever.
Crowbar vs Vampiro - 2000 Nitro. Shockingly violent. Crowbar had a deathwish in the early 2000s.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
the first match that comes to my mind is HHH and Austin vs Jericho and Benoit on RAW in 2001. awesome match. there are probably a lot of other matches too but I cant remember them now. Benoit vs Austin on SD! in 2001 is also up there. great match.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
the first match that comes to my mind is HHH and Austin vs Jericho and Benoit on RAW in 2001. awesome match. there are probably a lot of other matches too but I cant remember them now. Benoit vs Austin on SD! in 2001 is also up there. great match.
Ya.. I would also add Heel Austin vs face Kurt Angle for the title, thought it was a very good TV match.. The feud made Kurt Angle look like a million bucks .

21 - 33 of 33 Posts