Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
[I may not get the quotes quite right.]

Naomi (to Cole): "...and you can quote that."

Daniel Bryan: "...that they would want someone that would be good for this company!" / "You're nothing but a poor man's replacement for JR!"

Kaitlyn: "Excuse Me!"

Cole: "I go from covering a tables and chairs match with Cena to this (show)."

CM Punk: "I don't know why I'm on this show."

Naomi: "Aren't we here to wrestle?"

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Barrett's promo on Otunga during the Season 1 finale was awesome.

"Well that was thoroughly entertaining. I'm sure it had the viewers turning off in their droves, just like you have done every time you've stepped in the ring so far on NXT."

"Let's look at your physique. Great physique. Bodybuilder. It's just a shame that you haven't got the first clue on how to use it."

"I've seen The Great Khali move around in this ring with more balance and poise than you."

"And you wanna talk about the 'it factor', Otunga? I'll tell you why they say you've got the 'it factor'. It's because you have no tangible quality whatsoever that WWE can hang on to."

"'It factor'? I think we need to add two more letters in front of that, and you'll get a very good idea of what I think of you."

Yes, I took the time to type that all out. Cause it was worth it. Hell, Wade's titty bounce during Otunga's little "speech" was more entertaining than anything that shitfactory Otunga could ever do.

BTW, OP. Dead link.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Credits to Eyeball Nipple for creating this epic shit. :lmao

Reactions: Eyeball Nipple

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The best NXT quotes are when Striker says something to the divas then we hear cole say some random thing and striker starts laughing in the middle of talking in the ring cause he can hear cole but others can't.

Best pics were on nxt this week with all those random signs from cole and matthews("i hate nxt" "eliminate me" "i'm with stupid ->" ect.)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts