Who Is Your Favorite High-Flyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's funny that most of these high-flyers are not good mic workers, lol, some of them are very good though. I really apologize if some wrestlers whom i put in the list are not really pure high-flyers since they prefer to go technical most of the times, but they do have some high-flying offense in their arsenal so i decided to put them in the list.

Justin Gabriel gets my vote. I just prefer him to most of other high-flyers in WWE because he's a almost a total package, i like his look, not only he's a great high-flyer but he can also do a great technical wrestling if he wants to, he also has one of the most beautiful finishers ever, and his size isn't too small for a high-flyer which is a bonus point to me. How about you?

·
Registered
582 Posts
My favorite is Evan Bourne. He is quite a sight to watch in that ring. He is
one of the most innovative high flyers in the biz today. People call him a spot monkey
but he's not. I think he does a little bit of mat work too (not like Regal or Angle)
and strikes.He also does the most impressive looking shooting star press in wrestling.
He is also one of those wrestlers who wrestles great and makes his opponents look like
a million bucks at the same time.

Honorable mention: John Morrison

I would have voted for the man in my avatar, but he is more techical than high flying imo

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
no Gabriel?

·
Banned
542 Posts
Justin Gabriel angry 450 splash FTW.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I thought this is an 'all time' list, but whatever... My fav in WWE is Kaval.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
WTF is with this poll? Since when did CM Punk, Christian, Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes become high flyers?

I'll go with Punk, of this poll, but I hate high flying wrestling. If we're talking about somebody who excels at high flying wrestling, then I'm going with Del Rio, just because he doesn't pull that style much in WWE with this character and he's pretty good on the mic.

·
Super Nexus 64
308 Posts
I gotta go with Kaval. Come on, he's a kung fu luchadore for crying out loud.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
My vote goes to Kaval.

CM Punk and Christian do have some high-flying moves in their arsenal but they're more of the high-speed/high-impact kind, which is generally comprised with kicks, bulldogs, and various DDTs and etc.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
From WWE Evan Bourne ,Kaval or Gabriel.Some of Gabriel's fcw highflying is great.

What'sup with your list to?Is anyone that does a highflying move ever so often classed to you as a highflyer.

Outside WWE I would have to go with either Kota Ibushi or Pac.

[

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Pyro™;8995601 said:
WTF is with this poll? Since when did CM Punk, Christian, Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes become high flyers?

I'll go with Punk, of this poll, but I hate high flying wrestling. If we're talking about somebody who excels at high flying wrestling, then I'm going with Del Rio, just because he doesn't pull that style much in WWE with this character and he's pretty good on the mic.
I know they are not pure high-flyers but i still decided to put them in the list, IMO they can still be considered as high-flyers too, especially Christian because he tends to fly a lot even though he excels more at mat-based wrestling, and Cody has some high-flying offense too even though they're not much. These wrestlers just lean more on the technical side, but not every wrestler only has one fighting style so i still consider them as high-flyers, this is only my view though.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Is this just a "who is your favourite" out of this list or the best at this sylye of wrestling? My favourite on that list is Punk but mainly due to his mic skills, the best at high flying would probably be Bourne.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Is this just a "who is your favourite" out of this list or the best at this sylye of wrestling? My favourite on that list is Punk but mainly due to his mic skills, the best at high flying would probably be Bourne.
Just your favorite, so you can judge based on their overall attributes, but if you're really a fan of high-flying style you still can vote for whom you think is the best at it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Justin Gabriel, he's my favourite from the Nexus and he's pretty good in the ring.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Not sure about Punks and DB's indy work, but Christian become a high flying during his TNA run.

Victory Road 08, cross body off the top of an Ultimate X post onto Angle and Team 3D still sticks out holy crap moment.

Even now, his running jump off the turnbuckle to a splash on the outside is about as high flying as WWE lets most of their guys get.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Not sure about Punks and DB's indy work, but Christian become a high flying during his TNA run.

Victory Road 08, cross body off the top of an Ultimate X post onto Angle and Team 3D still sticks out holy crap moment.

Even now, his running jump off the turnbuckle to a splash on the outside is about as high flying as WWE lets most of their guys get.
I still wouldn't class these wrestlers as high flyers ,they just have varied movesets.Almost every wrestler has a few highflying moves.It's just them being more versatile.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.