Wrestling Forum banner

Favorite Mania XXVII Feud

Your Favorite Feud Going Into WrestleMania XXVII

3879 Views 85 Replies 70 Participants Last post by  soxfan93
Which Wrestlemania feud do you think has been the most entertaining so far?

Cena vs Miz?

Edge vs Del Rio?

Mysterio vs Rhodes?

Orton vs Punk?

I won't mention any others as the ones above are the only ones which have been going for longer than since RAW the other night. I know it's a bit early to ask this, but honestly, which has had the best start?

My personal opinion, judging by the Smackdown spoilers is Rey/Cody. Their feud has been played out very well from the beginning and it's getting a lot of steam. I'd put Orton/Punk's in a close second though. Despite the severe lack of focus on them, they have both done a good job of putting the feud over since the Royal Rumble, particularly in Elimination Chamber.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

· Registered
1,252 Posts
Re: Which Wrestlemania feud do you think has been the most entertaining so far?

Ok. M.Cole-Jerry Lawler have the best and most entertaining feud so far..
After them would be.. Mysterio-Rhodes? But the starting was really crappy saying Mysterio purposely not letting down his already exposed, by Cody Rhodes, steel brace and hitting him on the face..

· A Poster with Impeccable Style
423 Posts

I'd say of the feuds you mention, Orton/Punk has me the most interested. I think the build up has been adequate and I have hope for the match. The WWE more often than not has the tendency to add an angle and storyline to increase dramatic tension. Sometimes a feud is interesting because it's two people trying be better than the other.

· Joker
684 Posts

Del Rio talkig trash has been the most entertaining, but you, you already know that.

· Registered
1,059 Posts

None to be honest

delrio/edge its kinda hard to care for a feud with you don't like either wrestler. Wouldn't have a problem with delrio if he actually earned his spot and waited a two years before something like this.

cena/miz/rock- I just don't care for it. We all know cena's going to win so whats to get excited about, the match took place 5 times last year.

HHH vs Taker- I could see myself getting interested in. Taker sucks now and I would love it if hhh ended the steak.

Punk vs Orton- um Micheal Cole and Jerry got more build up for their feud so why bother

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts

Cena/Miz because it's had that subtle build going for so long now. Miz has been embarrassed by Cena time and time again recently. Cena replaced Miz at Summerslam with the Miz's rookie, Cena got Miz fired or kicked off Raw, Cena has beat Miz time and time again. Than Miz wins the title and does everything he can to prevent Cena from getting a title shot against him but it didn't work.

Having the heel go in as the huge underdog is a unique thing to do for such a big match. I really hope they bring up how one sided their history has been because they can use that to tell a really unique story in the ring. I'm actually really looking forward to this match a lot and I think it will be the breakout performance by the Miz. If he wins he pretty much establishes himself as the top heel of the company but even if Cena wins just a strong showing from the Miz (preferably a loss where he doesn't attempt to cheat) could do a lot for him.

· Registered
3,408 Posts

Rhodes-Mysterio at this point

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.