Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 2 for me.

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!
Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Everyone has a purpose in life even if that purpose is to be a bad example for someone else.
Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

·
Registered
134 Posts
"...And I'm liking what I'm feeling. I like it a lot, John. You know why? You know what I'm sensing? This is real, John. This is a real feeling that you're feeling because I can FEEL it. I'm the reason you are feeling the way you're feeling right now, John." - Brock Lesnar

·
Registered
754 Posts
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. And to be the man, you gotta beat the man.

- Guess who

·
Registered
728 Posts
Luger vs Maxx (WCW 1996)

Schiavone : "Nice haircut, Maxx."
Heenan : "Yeah, if you're going to the chair."

Bobby Heenan during Sting's 1996 Nitro bout vs. Scott Steiner

"...and don't forget, Scott Steiner is one half of the Steiner Brothers, so that means he's only got half a mind, so they're both half-wits, so they're really not thinking 100% at any given time without each other there."

😂

Reactions: Riddle101

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Janetty tried to dive through the window to escape, did you see that! what an act of cowardism - Bobby Heenan

Look it's all in the posture - Paul Heyman

Both come to mind for easily missed comedy value
This thread could be all Heenan quotes, but that one def takes the cake. His whole commentary during the 1992 Rumble could be on here lol

·
Registered
728 Posts
This thread could be all Heenan quotes, but that one def takes the cake. His whole commentary during the 1992 Rumble could be on here lol
Is that the Rumble where IRS was grabbed by the tie and Heenan shouted, exclaiming : "He's grabbed him by the tongue!!"

·
Registered
21 Posts
"And starting this moment... from now... from this moment on... this will be the moment... starting now... of the Genesis... of McGillicutty. "
NXT2010

·
We're all mad here....
929 Posts
“Nine months to name a son and they call him Christian? That's like my parents naming me Jew.” - Paul Heyman

"Paul, say something stupid." - Brock Lesnar

Wendi Richter: "I'm not about to lay down on my back and let someone cover me."
Mean Gene Okerlund: "I thank you very mu... (bursts out laughing)"

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Wasn't on a wrestling show, but still a very famous quote by a very famous wrestler:

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum."- Roddy Piper
That line was so famous they used it in DukeNukem3D pc game. :D
Besides this one, I always liked "Everybody's got a price for the Million Dollar Man! " .. Because it´s true.

·
Registered
924 Posts
“It’s woman like you who turn men into... well..... men like Goldust”

- Jerry Lawler King of the Ring 1996 to some random fan

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Is that the Rumble where IRS was grabbed by the tie and Heenan shouted, exclaiming : "He's grabbed him by the tongue!!"
Im pretty sure it was that one. Him and Monsoon were gold on commentary there.

·
Registered
728 Posts
"And starting this moment... from now... from this moment on... this will be the moment... starting now... of the Genesis... of McGillicutty. "
NXT2010
Far from Perfect, eh?

Im pretty sure it was that one. Him and Monsoon were gold on commentary there.
"Will you be serious, Brain?"

1 - 20 of 47 Posts