Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I loved Batista's heel turn which everyone said was great on Raw but they laid the foundation for that on Smackdown and it was really really good on there. It kind of slowed down when he was losing to Rey week after week but it still a great turn

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Punks, especially because it was so jaded, because he was attacking a guy who generally lived a shitty and poor lifestyle, and that made people turn against Punk. lulztruck.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Punk heel turn was funny because fans didn't even know why he was doing this and then the fans basically turned him heel when he was just defending himself trying to stay face.

JBL turned heel I think after he cut his APA hair and turned into the new yorker

Nobody in the WWE really has a face turn, they're just faced off against heels and fans start cheering for them because they're facing the bad guy all of a sudden.

Or they're heel and get injured then people miss them so much that when they return, they're instantly a face.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Christan's in about three weeks time.

Low blow to Hardy wins him the case, and then have him turn it in on Rey later that night.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Punk heel turn was funny because fans didn't even know why he was doing this and then the fans basically turned him heel when he was just defending himself trying to stay face.
JBL turned heel I think after he cut his APA hair and turned into the new yorker

Nobody in the WWE really has a face turn, they're just faced off against heels and fans start cheering for them because they're facing the bad guy all of a sudden.

Or they're heel and get injured then people miss them so much that when they return, they're instantly a face.
couldnt have said it better myself, I really liked his ''heel'' turn it was just so natural which is very rare nowdays in wwe.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts

Both men's descent into monsters were breathtaking. They each made it seem so real and logical. And best part was, while it felt surprising at the time, looking back the buildup and story leading up to both were clearly there. Both are picture perfect examples of how to turn heel.

Bravo Eddie, Bravo Punk.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Sorry, people are actually saying Edge's turn a few months back? That turn absolutely sucked. Not only was it a poor excuse of a turn but he contradicted himself completely.

He claimed on Smackdown that he can't wait to leave Smackdown and all its fans from chanting spear. Then he goes on RAW and claims that he was annoyed that he was drafted to RAW because then he'd have to start over his quest to win the World title.

Eddie's heel turn and promo the week after was absolutely brilliant stuff, nothing really comes close to me.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
JBL turning heel and ditching Faarooq after WM XX was a special moment. And Lesnar F5'ing Angle in the cage in 03 turning heel.

I can't remember any memorable face turns though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts