Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
An inconspicuous fella
1,505 Posts
That's pretty hilarious! I think when he eventually does turn heel, I would be pleased. If it is out of left field and I am not expecting a turn from him, I would have a shocked look on my face.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I'll be grinning ear to ear if/when it happens.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
I WILL MARK OUT!!!!!!! :flip

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
i think half the people on this forum will have him in their sig/avy
I definitely will lol I was a huge Cena mark when he was Hip Hop Cena and I enjoyed everything about him but once he changed his gimmick I started my disliking. But you are right this whole board will go nuts when or hell if he does

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
I definitely will lol I was a huge Cena mark when he was Hip Hop Cena and I enjoyed everything about him but once he changed his gimmick I started my disliking. But you are right this whole board will go nuts when or hell if he does
i will be one to mark no doubt. look at when batista turned. he was great. so hopefully he turns soon. but ill be one of the people without him in my sig. unless your initials are W.B or A.R your not gonna be in my sig for a while.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Let me ask this question...what makes everyone so sure that he's gonna go back to the rapper gimmick when he turns heel? I honestly don't see him doing it. But Im sure when he does everyone on here will hop on his nuts. I'll be indifferent to it.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.