Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: Your electricity cuts out for about 4 hours. How do you amuse or keep yourself bu

Read a book or go out and play some sports.

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Re: Your electricity cuts out for about 4 hours. How do you amuse or keep yourself bu

Masterbate from the phone
Play with my cat
Walk outside alone

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts

I'd probably sleep tbh. If not that, I'd read a book.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts

Back in 2006 we had a tornado that took down lines and trees, and we were without power for a week. I reread all my WWE magazines, watched DVDS on portable dvd player until it went dead, sleep a lot. Then later that same year, we had a huge ice storm that took down more lines and once again it was out for a week.

·
Registered
557 Posts

Grab my android and novels and go to a cafe/library.

·
Da' Maniac loves you
9,139 Posts

Weird enough that the electricity in my house went out for about an hour yesterday and this topic shows up here. I'd go with listening to songs on my MP3 player, do a great deal of reading and/or if it's still early enough in the day go out.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts

I'm surprised that no one here has said go out...

I'll go out during the day and read, rig on the Gameboy and.... ehhh. I would really be fucked if I did have a power cut.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts