Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What was your earliest WWE/F recollection, your first ever WWE match that you can remember watching?

Your favourite WWE superstar while growing up ?

My earliest WWE match that I can remember quite clearly was the "Diaper Match" between Razor Ramon and 1-2-3 Kid, although I started watching wrestling before that.

I still remember after the match Razor made 1-2-3 wear the diaper and applied baby powder. lol

My Favourite superstar during the 90's era was Bret "Hitman" Hart

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Not even that far. The people's eyebrow, WAZZAAAAP, Taz's heartbeat theme song and two dudes with big blonde hair. That is about all I remember from when I first glimpsed wrestling in teh attitude era.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Wrestlemania 8. 2 things stick out to me:

1. Piper cutting the promo about hanging with Bret Hart as a kid before their match.
2. Sid Justice wrecking the Barber Shop

·
Registered
300 Posts
The earliest I remember is a handicap match that Kane had vs the Brood. After the match he kept attacking refs and was piling them up. He then poured gasoline on them and at the time I really thought he was going to catch them on fire haha. I became both a wrestling fan and fan of Kane after that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
First match i saw was angle vs taker vs lesnar for world Championship

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
1997 WCW Starcade. Hogan vs Sting for the WHC. Classic match IMO.
Wrestlemania 14 for WWE. SCSA vs HBK & Mike Tyson. Not to mention all the other awesome matches on that card. Best thing I have EVER seen.

·
There's only one of me
1,220 Posts
The two things I remember are the first ever Royal Rumble (in 1988, Hacksaw winning it) and the Flair/Sting match at Clash of the Champions I. I was watching wrestling with my older cousin around that time, and I believe the Royal Rumble was the first time I saw wrestling on TV (the first Rumble event was actually on TV).

First favorite wrestlers were Ric Flair (all time favorite) and the Ultimate Warrior.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
summerslam 92 i was instantly hooked at the age of 3!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Summerslam 1992 has always felt like when I first watched wrestling even through it's not. As for faveourite wrestler at the time it was Bret Hart.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Earliest i remember was a 6 or 8 man tag team match, i remember orient express and the british bulldogs participating. Earliest feud i remember was Mr. Perfect taking the IC title from Texas Tornado and then losing it a few weeks later. I remember Dusty Rhodes was a tag team with his son Dustin (Goldust)First PPV i ever had a chance to see was WM7

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I used to rent the videos and the 2 things I remember are Goldberg coming out to the ring to save someone from being beat up and I believe it was the British Bulldog falling off a ladder and going through 3 stacked up tables.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My earliest was watching Haku and Barbarian in a tag match at a friends house. I wasn't even into wrestling back then. Over 20 years ago. But the moment that solidified it for me was Hart v Perfect SS 91. What a match.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I must've been maybe 10 at the time watching WCW Monday Nitro on very rare occasions, as it was on really late in Australia.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had to be watch "fuzzy" Channel 45 (WBFF Baltimore), adjusting
rabbit-ears for reception, to see either Bruno Sammartino, Ivan
Koloff, Mr Fuji or Chief Jay Strongbow.

Probably a Strongbow match.

·
Registered
339 Posts
First memories were Mankind v Rock match were Rock had Mankind handcuffed and gave him a zillion chair shots, and also The Ministry storyline which was pretty cool.

·
Registered
557 Posts
nWo paint Goldberg's back. I was into WCW for couple years.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts