Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing eBay to pass some time, and invariably I ended up looking at pro wrestling memorabilia belts signed by all the greats. Which got me thinking, given complete freedom, which belt would I choose and who would I have it signed by?

The belt I chose was the attitude era WWF championship belt:

The signatures I'd have to have on it would be:
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Undertaker
Mankind
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Mr McMahon

Signatures I'd like to have, if the belt were hypothetically big enough:
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Hulk Hogan
Rick Flair
Goldberg
Kevin Nash
Kane
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
Christian
Edge

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few mandatory greats, and ideally I'd like to have another 50, but where do you really draw the line?
I guess where I'm going with this, which belt and who would you have sign yours? I'd like to know how mine compares with others.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey OP guys like Goldberg and Daniel Bryan never held that title. And a majority of those guys weren't there to get the attitude era belt.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
IC belt signed by Piper.

<3

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey OP guys like Goldberg and Daniel Bryan never held that title. And a majority of those guys weren't there to get the attitude era belt.
Yeah I'm aware of that, but I'm not going for historical accuracy here, just memorabilia that I'd personally like to have. Hence, my asking of other peoples choices.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I would get the Attitude Era belt, signed by:

Stone Cold
The Rock
Triple H
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
And also a WCW World Heavyweight Championship belt signed by David Arquette :troll :russo

·
Premium Member
17,266 Posts
Reactions: Oxidamus

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Attitude era WWE Championship signed by the Rock - my favourite title belt of all time signed by my favourite wrestler of all time

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The internet championship signed by Zack ryder.
Just kidding, the undisputed WWE championship signed by Lesnar, Punk, Jericho, Austin & The Rock .

·
Registered
317 Posts
White-strap IC title signed by Shawn Michaels.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.