Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored and this was on my mind for some reason.

Mine would be, Paul Heyman, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Batista.

All would have common motives in the current state of the business not being to their liking.

Lesnar, of course has past connections with Heyman. We know Punk is a Heyman guy! We know Heyman is a fan of Punk. We know Punk has had plenty of issues with WWE's direction in the last few years. As has Batista. Punk name dropped all 3 during his infamous shoot. The motives and links are all there for this stable to believably form.

Heyman would be chief mouthpiece. Able to slyly work the politics backstage. He would feature on commentary frequently, where he could play the Cole heel role. Only he would also slag off the company, management, and fellow announcers.

Punk would be WWE champion. He would cut promos on the state of the WWE, how the crowds don't appreciate real wrestling anymore. Similar to his shoot. All the while having the protection of the muscle in the group.

Batista would be WHC. A dominant champion who regularly shows that he doesn't do PG wrestling!

Lesnar would be the ultimate enforcer. As he stated himself, "i'm not a superstar, i'm an asskicker". He doesn't care about titles, he's just a beast who's there to bring the pain.

The possibilities for feuds with established and up-and coming babyfaces, would be endless. Plus the prospect of the future split of the group.

Thoughts? (Yes i know it's like Evolution)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Disco Inferno + Alex Wright + Slique + Ravishing Rick Rude + Brodus Clay + The Cat + Grand master sexay + Scotty 2 Hotty + Rikishi + Dusty Rhodes

The Grooving planet

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
No offense, as your idea actually has many interesting and even potentially exciting concepts within it, but I'd rather not have a dream stable in mind, seeing as how WWE would simply make it into a nightmare.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I think the Evolution set-up was really good so I'm gunna go with...

Roddy Piper
Chris Jericho
Dolph Ziggler
Cody Rhodes

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I'll just stick with a dream stable on the current roster because I wouldn't be able to make up my mind if it was all time rosters.

- ADR
- John Lauranatis
- Eve
- David Otunga
- Ricardo
- Lord Tensai

I believe they already are forming a heel faction with Lord Tensai most likely being Laurinaitis's bodyguard and Eve being his Executive Administrator. John Laurinaitis is the perfection heel boss and has the momentum to carry a heel group to big things. David Otunga, Lord Tensia's worshipper, Ricardo would be perfect complimentary lackeys for a monster heel group as well. The only hole I see is they need that strong main eventer to back them up and hold the belt. It looks like they were setting up Lesnar in that role but I don't believe that is the case or should be the case. A guy like ADR could use it a whole lot more than Lesnar. Lesnar can live on his own name and just being that outsider in the WWE to gain him even more heat. ADR could use a nice angle with John Lauranaitis in order to get him some more reactions and also allow him to perhaps be put in more opportunitys to use his money or see how he would handle consistent backstage segments.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Using current talent in the WWE I try for something like the 4 horsemen, i.e. four guys who hold the belts and are the best at what they do.

Danial Bryan- WHC an main mouth piece,. He is very different then Ric of course but he could similar talking points. How he is the ultimate male and how no one does it better than him.

Cody Rhodes- IC you could use him as the young up and comer hungry for success how might ultimately turn on the group to pursue his own addgenda

Christian and Jericho- Tag Champs, they both have a history in the tag ranks and have pretty good chemistry when on the mic.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Wade Barrett
Drew McIntyre
Mason Ryan
With William Regal as the manager.

It would be awesome.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Daniel Bryan + Daniel Bryan

Actually, the nWo is the ultimate heel stable in my mind. Nothing will ever top it.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Illuminati
-evil John Cena
-evil Rock
-Dolph Ziggler
-Jack Swagger
-David Otunga
managers
-Johnny Ace
-Donald Trump
-Ted Turner

Reactions: LINK

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
I want to see an evil DX or Kliq still.

For real though they need to make a stable with Jericho and his recent vignette and do an End of the World theme.

The End of the World stable aptly named;

Conspiracy Nuts
Chris Jericho as the wrestling leader, continuing his trolling Elvis/Jim Jones like pre-madonna type character but claiming the WWE is the reason the world will end.
Dolph Ziggler as a 90's Kurt Cobain wannabe suicidal drugged rocker wannabe dating his grungy new manager, both who have fallen from grace Kelly Kelly (aka a Courtney Love) and just aimlessly follow the others.
Cody Rhodes as an 80's coked out Don Johnson from Miami Vice lackey version of himself, who carries around "a nuclear football" that they claim will blow up the WWE and rambles on about the end of the world from the WWE purchasing nukes.
with the tag team of Kofi Kingston and R-Truth giving Kofi a heel Bob Marley gimmick and R-Truth a heel Jimi Hendrix gimmick as the tag team Purple Haze who like to smoke and discuss how the aliens are coming
All managed by a Charles Mansonesque demented manipulative creep, ex WWE poster boy and company builder Hulk Hogan

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i wonder what the corporation would have looked like with flair as their corporate champion. it would have absolutely sucked.

·
Banned
401 Posts
I want to see an evil DX or Kliq still.

For real though they need to make a stable with Jericho and his recent vignette and do an End of the World theme.

The End of the World stable aptly named;

Conspiracy Nuts
Chris Jericho as the wrestling leader, continuing his trolling Elvis/Jim Jones like pre-madonna type character but claiming the WWE is the reason the world will end.
Dolph Ziggler as a 90's Kurt Cobain wannabe suicidal drugged rocker wannabe dating his grungy new manager, both who have fallen from grace Kelly Kelly (aka a Courtney Love) and just aimlessly follow the others.
Cody Rhodes as an 80's coked out Don Johnson from Miami Vice lackey version of himself, who carries around "a nuclear football" that they claim will blow up the WWE and rambles on about the end of the world from the WWE purchasing nukes.
with the tag team of Kofi Kingston and R-Truth giving Kofi a heel Bob Marley gimmick and R-Truth a heel Jimi Hendrix gimmick as the tag team Purple Haze who like to smoke and discuss how the aliens are coming
All managed by a Charles Mansonesque demented manipulative creep, ex WWE poster boy and company builder Hulk Hogan
OMG bro that is awesome!!! Like for real. The only thing I don't like is the name. There has to be something cooler but I could see this working with some tweaking to Rhodes described character.

Everything else though is awesome and I could see it being interesting, barring you tie it together with a better name. If you really consider this though Hogan and Jericho managing Rhodes and Ziggler with Kofi/Truth tag team would be a talented stable, especially how you describe them.

A conspiracy minded Charles Manson and Jim Jones like cult, leading a grungy hippie and a coked deviant with the tag team Purple Haze? That is fucking awesome!

My only complaint would be Rhodes character isn't really conspiracy like enough and the name is kind of strange. OMG what if you called it the Cult of Personality to troll Punk even more with Jericho.

The best part of the idea though is the tag team Purple Haze, WWE should do that anyway.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Flair, HHH, DiBiase, Rude

Angle, Bryan, Benoit, Perfect

Jake Roberts, Undertaker, Mankind, Terry Funk

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I think Evolution was really good. And it made sense. The Evolution of wrestling. I see people making a lot of dream stables but most of them dont make sense. You cant have 4 top heels in one faction. You should have a top guy, mid card and tag team. Thats how it works. Otherwise, the guys just run into each other.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Not really a stable, but a heel Orton and Cena would make a killer team. At this point they don't need a title anyways, but seeing them wreck havoc would be nice. Heel Orton is better anyways plus I'd love to see a heel Cena.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts