Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who would they be?

Mine would be Betty White, Chuck Norris and Gary Busey. :D

Even though I think the Guest Host concept completely sucks I feel just seeing those 3 live on Raw would be worth it for me.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Actual Wrestling fan celebrities. The celebrities who actually watch the WWE or have watched it a lot in the past.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'm a wrestling traditionalist, so I'd like to see a former world champ return...

Now that would be worth it but only if Raw was in either NYC or Philadelphia that week just to see the inevitable riot that would take place the minute he shows his face on camera.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Now that would be worth if Raw was in either NYC or Philadelphia that week just to see the inevitable riot that would likely take place the minute he shows his face on camera.
They could hype it up as a "Former WCW champion not seen in WWE for years," as I do remember him being in an audience a few years back.

But for me I'd really like a former wrestler or wrestling personality again. DDP, Heyman, or, my personal favorite, Scott Steiner.

·
Banned
127 Posts
I can't think of anyone in particular right now but my thought is someone who doesn't care about promoting/advertising his business(movies,songs etc.).He appears wearing a Cenation t-shirt having people cheering for him, but nearly the end of Raw he appears with a Nexus t-shirt,joins them and beat the crap out of Cena

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Scott steiner, accompanied with a real life street fight with hhh, and ring announcer for the night

1 - 20 of 59 Posts