Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just going through all of my wrestling I've downloaded over the years for someone who wanted to beef up their collection. It got me wondering who else keeps wrestling collections instead of just relying on the Network/Youtube.

EDIT: I should note that the following is all downloaded.

I've got every WWF/E PPV from 1985 to 2009.
From 2010-Present I have a few a year, always including Wrestlemania.

I've got RAW from 1996 to 2000.

I have Nitro's and PPV's for WCW from 1996 to 2001.

I've got all the MITB's, TLC's, and Hell in a Cell's from their inception to 2013ish as well as a big Iron Man match pack that covers late 90's and the 2000's. I also have all the War Games in a pack.

I've got all of the original run of Saturday Night's Main Event, 1985 to 1992.

Then I have various RAW's, a best of RAW/SD collection, various wrestlers' match packs, some NJPW PPV's and matches, and some wrestling trilogies/sets (Okada/Omega, Flair/Steamboat, Hart/Benoit, etc.).

So anyone else collect wrestling offline? What's in your collection?

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
I have the Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series (up until 1996) collections; wrestler DVDs and various PPVs (MITB, TLC, etc. I've got about close to 100. Most were purchased before streaming and I'm not sure what to do with them now.

I also have Daniel Bryan's ROH and Japan work thanks to @I CAME, I SAW, I SHIVVED

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Most I've got is some PPV DVD's. Mostly WrestleMania ones. Obviously I used to buy them before the Network came out. No need these days though. I can't remember the last time I bought a DVD or what have you. Just Netflix & WWE Network it up now. :lol

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
I have some Chikara shows from 2012 back when I was still following the promotion and I have ROH Final Battle 2010 and 2011. As for WWE, I don't think I ever had any shows that I downloaded from them digitally and if I did, it had to be a B-show that was mediocre and discarded. I also had a lot of AJPW, Dragon Gate, & NOAH. Keyword had because RIP Real Hero Archive :mj2

As for NJPW, I still remember the uStream and paying over $100 for the G1 Climax. Ahh good times.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, all my stuff is downloaded/digital. I have one DVD set, a Survivor Series anniversary deal my sister got me. Otherwise, all dl'd. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts