Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in all, who is your favourite wrestler today?

Mines is Alberto Del Rio, followed by AJ Styles (heel turn dropped him). Alberto makes me smile everytime he says his catchphrase, hell even his name. He loves his role which makes me love it. He is a good wrestler, maybe not the best but still definently one of the better ones in WWE. Despite how much they overuse him, he is definently my favourite active as he is funny and stuff. Plus if you want to get into it, the real dude took on Cro Cop, which deserves some credit for the balls to do so. Alot of people will disagree with that but it's mine.

I want to hear the ones that aren't expected. Like the Dolph fans or Drew Macintyre fans. I'm from scotland so go on Drew, fuck Sheamus lmao.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well my favoutite wrestler that's CURRENTLY working is Bryan Danielson based on the long road he had to make it and how well he's doing with the oppertunities given to him. An honorable mention would have to be A.J. Styles though, the TOP guy in TNA no matter what anyone says.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Of all time: Mankind
Currently its tough for me cuz im always torn between a couple wrestlers but i would have to say John Morrison or Edge

·
Registered
288 Posts
Of all time is Kane
Right now I would have to say Drew McIntyre
I don't know why, but Kane hasn't been impressing me lately

·
Man Up!
128 Posts
Its a tie between CM Punk and The Miz

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Of all time is Kane
Right now I would have to say Drew McIntyre
I don't know why, but Kane hasn't been impressing me lately
Mine would definately be Kane if the WWE hadnt wasted his talent for the past like 7 years

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Surprising answers. John Morrison is starting to be good to me, but I HATE his remaining fashion gay guy gimmick. CM Punk is good, and The Miz was good before he stretched out his champion reign. AJ Styles would be my favourite but he went months of not being too impressive, mic skills and in ring, so until he gets back in the ring as a face he won't be my fav. Crash Holly and 24/7 title was awesome times. Mankind was always a sucky wrestler, but is still in my top 5 cause he was a crazy fucker lol. Kane has been the funniest guy in wrestling and the scariest. I loved him getting the title and Paul returning (IF Paul had done all the talking). I still want a stupid inferno match or house burning segment which sees Kane dawn the mask again.

My favourite all time is The Rock, so you know...I'm happy :D

·
Banned
266 Posts
All time Kenta Kobashi/Raven,right now Naomichi Marufuji.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Currently, the Rock :p

From the guys who are still wrestling, it is a tie between John Cena and CM Punk.

·
Banned
34 Posts
All time

Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle

Current

Randy Orton