Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
The man with the plan
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much what the title says, who is your celebrity look-alike?

For me it's Justin Bieber, my friends constantly say it, little kids whisper "There's Justin Bieber!" as I walk past, people in the street will shout for my autograph etc.

To make it a bit more interesting, I put a little comparison photo together...

So, who's yours?

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I've had a few people tell me I look like Pitbull.

One time I went on one of those sites where it matches your picture with a celebrity dunno which site it was, but it came back with the same thing as well.

I don't really see it myself. I think it's because we both have the same haircut/dress the same/have the same skin tone. When I let my hair grow out a bit I don't think I look like him either.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'm sorry ,but why in god's name would some one be happy about looking like Justin Bieber.You know the young pop sensation know to many people to be the biggest ... alive and being on the brunt of numerous gay jokes.

Them glasses too.....fpalm :lmao

Since I got my haircut like him my friends are comparing me to Chamakh who plays for Arsenal.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Yeah he is. I've seen him flirting with women twice his age on TV multiple times. He's a little pimp. He might look like a pussy, but he he's a pimp.

Even Kim Kardashian said she'd fuck that little bitch, even if she was joking.

·
The man with the plan
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sorry ,but why in god's name would some one be happy about looking like Justin Bieber.You know the young pop sensation know to many people to be the biggest ... alive and being on the brunt of numerous gay jokes.

Them glasses too.....fpalm :lmao

Since I got my haircut like him my friends are comparing me to Chamakh who plays for Arsenal.

When did I say I was happy about looking like Justin Bieber exactly? Oh yeah, I didn't. Moron.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I'm willing to bet there are some 12 year olds on this site that look like Cody Rhodes and some 14 year olds that look like AJ Styles.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
When did I say I was happy about looking like Justin Bieber exactly? Oh yeah, I didn't. Moron.
Chill the fuck out Bieber.

You must be happy ,why else would you say it and try and copy the exact picture with the gay glasses and all.And saying people come up asking you for an autograph .......that's cool.:rolleyes:

·
The man with the plan
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chill the fuck out Bieber.

You must be happy ,why else would you say it and try and copy the exact picture with the gay glasses and all.And saying people come up asking you for an autograph .......that's cool.:rolleyes:
The few threads I've looked through today, i've seen you on the first page with some pompus post.

I didn't copy the picture :lmao that picture of me was taken a few months ago at a party, then I saw that picture of Bieber in the newspaper and thought it would be funny to put it next to mine to give people a laugh at my expense and that's what actually happens, dumbass. Not like I'm proud or happy about it, in fact it annoys me.

There's always some inbred dumbfuck that comes into these threads to stir shit up :no:

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Calm down kids. The inbred comment was unnecessary though.

I've often been told that I look like Olly Murs. I'm sure guys from the UK will only know about him though. In all honesty, I'm happy with the comparison.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
According to myheritage.com (site that lets you upload a pic and tells you who you look like)... I look like Eva Mendes (I'm a GUY... and not a good looking one :lmao), Harrison Ford :)lmao) and a few other people I have never heard of.

·
He's from Winnipeg you idiots!
433 Posts
According to myheritage.com (site that lets you upload a pic and tells you who you look like)... I look like Eva Mendes (I'm a GUY... and not a good looking one :lmao), Harrison Ford :)lmao) and a few other people I have never heard of.
I just went there per your mention and they gave me Barry Manilow. FUCK

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
How could I forget? The reason I called myself Husky Harris is because, since I've put on a bit of weight in recent months, grown a beard that doesn't have chin hair, and have pretty medium length hair, I actually think I'm starting to resemble him a bit :lmao

:(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts