Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your "Bottom 5" - - Opposite of Fav 5.

Your list should consist of wrestlers you don't care about whatsoever, not wrestlers that you hate because they're in fueds with guys you like. In other words, people you don't want to see at all because you find them boring or annoying to even see on your screen.

1: Heath Slater
2: Alex Riley
3: Kelly Kelly
4: Mason Ryan
5: Ezekiel Jackson

honorable mention: Daniel Bryan

(edited my list because of being reminded about Heath Slater and Ezekiel Jackson)

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Morrison, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan, Orton. Pretty much it. There's nobody else on TV regularly that I despise.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
Heath Slater
David Otunga
Kelly Kelly

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
1. Jinder Mahal
2. Jerry Lawler
3. CM Punk
4. Alex Riley
5. Jey Uso

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Daniel Bryan. Really OP?

1. Cena

2. Ezekiel Jackson

3. Mason Ryan

4. Otunga

5. Khali
Just my opinion man, and yes, really Daniel Bryan. I think he lacks charisma. I'm surprised you included Cena though.

Btw, Khali is gone.

And thank you for reminding me about Ezekiel Jackson. . . he should've been in my bottom 5. Him and Health Slater would probably bump Daniel Bryan down to the honorable mention category if I edited my post. Those guys were just so insignificant to me, I couldn't even remember them. >_>

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
1. Zeke
2. Mitchell Mcsillayputtay. That is his name, right?
3. Hornswoggle
4. JTG
5. Morrison

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Jinder Mahal, Big Zeke, Mason Ryan, Khali and Alberto Del Rio. Not that I really dislike Del Rio but he's fifth just because I like the rest of the roster more. My dislike cuts off in between him and Khali though.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Mahal
Punk
Lawler (guess he counts)
Rey Rey
Hornswoggle (if he doesn't count then Sin Cara)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts