- Randy Orton will retire and wrestle his final match against Triple H @WRESTLEMANIA ; the match will end with Orton/HHH shaking hands (wouldn't be shocked if Cena, Orton and Triple H posed from the top of the ramp during the show/after the match)
- Kevin Owens would have won the WWE-WHC, Finn Balor would've also won the WWE-WHC, Zayn would've come close, but he wouldn't have won it.
- John Cena will be a part-time wrestler
- Kevin Owens/Seth Rollins/Sami Zayn/Finn Balor will headline Wrestlemania
- No one from the attitude era aside from Triple H/the McMahon family will be seen on WWE programming
- TNA will go out of business and it's assets would've been absorbed by the WWE
- One of these legends will be dead: Hogan/Flair/Scott Hall (you get the idea)
- Chyna will be inducted into the Hall of Fame by DX
- Wrestling will undergo a renaissance where Vince's bodybuilder philosophy is completely abandoned
- There might be a return to a more edgier product resembling the late 90s
- Dolph Ziggler will be released
- Vince McMahon will no longer be a feature on WWE programming
- Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor and to an extent Sami Zayn will be the top stars of this generation. They will be supported by other NXT callups like Itami.
- Another monster like Lesnar during 01'-02' will rise
- Reigns will depart for Hollywood, going on to have a Hollywood Rock 03' style run as a top heel before disappearing again
- Dean Ambrose will be this generation's version of Christian
- Paige will lose interest in wrestling and leave
- Daniel Bryan will return as a commentator
- RAW will be a two hour show. SmackDown! and NXT will be merged to form a new show.
- Brock Lesnar will leave WWE