Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
  • Randy Orton will retire and wrestle his final match against Triple H @WRESTLEMANIA ; the match will end with Orton/HHH shaking hands (wouldn't be shocked if Cena, Orton and Triple H posed from the top of the ramp during the show/after the match)
  • Kevin Owens would have won the WWE-WHC, Finn Balor would've also won the WWE-WHC, Zayn would've come close, but he wouldn't have won it.
  • John Cena will be a part-time wrestler
  • Kevin Owens/Seth Rollins/Sami Zayn/Finn Balor will headline Wrestlemania
  • No one from the attitude era aside from Triple H/the McMahon family will be seen on WWE programming
  • TNA will go out of business and it's assets would've been absorbed by the WWE
  • One of these legends will be dead: Hogan/Flair/Scott Hall (you get the idea)
  • Chyna will be inducted into the Hall of Fame by DX
  • Wrestling will undergo a renaissance where Vince's bodybuilder philosophy is completely abandoned
  • There might be a return to a more edgier product resembling the late 90s
  • Dolph Ziggler will be released
  • Vince McMahon will no longer be a feature on WWE programming
  • Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor and to an extent Sami Zayn will be the top stars of this generation. They will be supported by other NXT callups like Itami.
  • Another monster like Lesnar during 01'-02' will rise
  • Reigns will depart for Hollywood, going on to have a Hollywood Rock 03' style run as a top heel before disappearing again
  • Dean Ambrose will be this generation's version of Christian
  • Paige will lose interest in wrestling and leave
  • Daniel Bryan will return as a commentator
  • RAW will be a two hour show. SmackDown! and NXT will be merged to form a new show.
  • Brock Lesnar will leave WWE

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
I have some

NXT will become it's own separate brand

ROH and TNA will be dead, with their video library on the WWE Network (The ROH part I wish does not happen)

Dana White will show up in a WWE ring

·
Finn Bálor, he's one of our own #THFC
226 Posts
Triple H and John Cena will headline Wrestlemania to see who becomes the first 20 time champion.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm hoping WWE will be in the beginning of a new boom period, with the vast majority of wrestlers from the 90s and early/mid 2000s finally no longer under contract, allowing for younger talent to thrive on Raw and Smackdown! (which will have separate rosters) and NXT (which will be 2 hours).

The WWE will continue with it's international flair and allow the women more time and better storylines, and hopefully booking will become consistent.

·
Registered
104 Posts
-Vince will appear on Monday Night Raw, bragging that he is the man...who bought TNA. The titantron comes on, showing a live feed to TNA where we see Shane blubbering in the ring...because he's the poor bastard put in charge of TN f'n A.

-CM Punk will return to the WWE.

·
The Excellence of Execution
727 Posts
My bold prediction: 3 years from now, Roman will have a whole new attire..

·
Am I fcking going over?!
476 Posts
Someone will finally see John Cena and pin him clean and win the feud. My prediction is Tyler Breeze or No Way Jose

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Dean as world champ in his 3rd reign, RR will 2 time IC champ, gallows & KA are tag team champs, john cena as US champ in his 7th reign, aj styles the winner of royal rumble 2017, 2017 MITB winner is Luke harper, jeff hardy returns & start feuding with authority.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Big E will win the royal rumble and go on to win the wwe title at WM.

John Cena will face Nakamura at WM and Win.

Raw will return 2 hours with a brand split and the product will improve dramatically.

·
Registered
3 Posts
- Nakamura will be the first man to beat Lesnar clean since he broke Taker's streak
- We will see one of the three major PPVs (WM, SS or RR) in Europe (UK or the modernized Camp Nou or Bernabeu) and a WM in Canada
- Cesaro will have won the WWE championship
- a women's match will have main-evented a WWE PPV
- NXT will be a 2 hour show (I don't want that to happen, but I fear it will)
- we will finally have a great Tag Team divsion again (American Alpha feuding with Gargano and Ciampa for the titles)

61 - 75 of 75 Posts