Wrestling Forum banner

Your All Time Favourite Jeff Hardy match?

2352 Views 30 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  HardCoreHardy
At first I lol'd, then curious'd :3

For me, probably a tie between the Ladder match with Rob Van Dam at SummerSlam 2001, and the World Heavyweight Championship match with Edge and Triple H at Armageddon 2008

But that's just me, 'bout you guyz? :3
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,760 Posts
Yeah it's the triple threat with Hunter and Edge where he won the strap for the first time. One of the best WWE triple threats since the Wrestlemania 20 main event.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
First TLC.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
the most memorable match for me involving Jeff Hardy was the Ladder match between Jeff and the Undertaker for the undisputed championship. It was the main event of Raw sometime in the summer of 2002. Great match i think it was Jeff first top title shot of his career not sure though.

· Registered
6,278 Posts
the most memorable match for me involving Jeff Hardy was the Ladder match between Jeff and the Undertaker for the undisputed championship. It was the main event of Raw sometime in the summer of 2002. Great match i think it was Jeff first top title shot of his career not sure though.
If we're talking non-tag team matches, then yes, I concur. That match is memorable for me because it was the very first WWE show I watched after I stopped watching back in 1999. Plus, the match told a great story and actually made the viewer believe Jeff could win, even though (in 2002) he definitely wasn't world title material.

· Registered
1,343 Posts
lol so many Hardy haters dont know why, he is a high flyer so the best matches probably as to be extreme.
@TheShowStoppa whats the problem of being high while wrestling? many wrestlers done it before and some still do it, since Jeff went to TNA i only hear shit about how he was high in wwe and he sucks, seriously Jeff is one of the best high flyer and extreme wrestlers of all time.

@Three I´s predictable spots? lol wait what did u want its only a damn ring , do you want him to jump of a building and make unreal things? Think before u write any decent shit pls

On: Topic : My favourite match from Jeff was probably that saga of ladder matches and steel cage with Nitro for intercontinantal title or at wrestlemania 17 triangle TLC match

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
Four which pops into my mind;

TLC 2 at Wrestlemania 17 (Jeffs in it, so it counts).
Jeff Vs. The Undertaker on RAW for the Undisputed title, Moments in that match that made you think Jeff might actually win the big one.
Jeff Vs. HHH Vs. Edge, Where Jeff FINALLY became WWE Champion.

To get a TNA mention;
Jeff Vs. Angle at No Surrender last year, the one that went like 30 minutes and had no count outs and shit, Really loved that one.

· Registered
230 Posts
To get a TNA mention;
Jeff Vs. Angle at No Surrender last year, the one that went like 30 minutes and had no count outs and shit, Really loved that one.
Yes that was great really fun and exciting could of been one of Kurt Angles last best matches!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.