Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have mark out moments, but which one is your personal all time favorite?

Mine would have to be Brock Lesnar returning in 2012. The crowd was INSANE, I marked the f*ck out.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
We all have mark out moments, but which one is your personal all time favorite?

Mine would have to be Brock Lesnar returning in 2012. The crowd was INSANE, I marked the f*ck out.

yeh I usually don´t mark out to wrestling. The crowd played a huge deal with me marking out when he returned.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
I marked out more for Rock's return and Kane's remasked return than Brock's. I don't know what my biggest moment was but it definitely had something to do with Undertaker. I know this year at mania when he came in with his new cool entrance I was yelling "wooo" and clapping so hard my hands hurt.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I was just talking about it in another thread. I have to go with a tie between when Lex Luger beat Hulk Hogan on Nitro and Ric Flair winning the 92 Rumble. Flair beating Vader at Starrcade 93 is up there, too and anytime Crow Sting made appearances to attack the NWO before Starrcade 97.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
That Brock Lesnar video was great. Was it totally unannounced? And if so, did dirt sheets leak it beforehand?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I remember when Vince web live on nitro I had no idea that was coming racist I stopped watching wrestling for that period an that happened to be the show I watched for the first time since being back!! Surprised the shit out of me!

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Me being at MITB 2011.

Jericho debut

Lesnar return

All of Austin in 97 and 98

Kanes 03 monster heel run

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Brock's return was so awesome, from a casual standpoint, it's the most random thing in WWE in recent years

there was no hint whatsoever to him returning aside from dirtsheets, but nothing in WWE TV has hinted for his return then all of a sudden his music hits and the crowd pops

randomness in wrestling is great to have

·
You're a mong.
5,399 Posts
Mankind winning the WWF title from The Rock for the first time. Always thought that was a really cool moment.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That Brock Lesnar video was great. Was it totally unannounced? And if so, did dirt sheets leak it beforehand?
From what I remember, a couple of dirtsheets rumored him or Batista to appear on Raw, but they were just pure rumors.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Brock's return was so awesome, from a casual standpoint, it's the most random thing in WWE in recent years

there was no hint whatsoever to him returning aside from dirtsheets, but nothing in WWE TV has hinted for his return then all of a sudden his music hits and the crowd pops

randomness in wrestling is great to have
yeh and it was so perfectly timed. WWE really needed a legit ass kicker at that time.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts