Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can pick any 3 wrestling personalities, past or present, to join you for dinner. Who would they be and why? I'd go for...

Vince Mcmahon, Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff.

Maybe a tad obvious but lively conversation would be guaranteed with these three and their different philosophies on the industry.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and X Pac would be one hell of an evening, I bet they've got so many stories to tell.

I'd also love to sit down and pluck Heymans mind and just fire question after question at him.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Jim Ross, Chris Jericho, and The Undertaker.

Imagine that.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
The Rock, MVP and Layla.

My favorite of all time, my favorite of this generation and favorite eye candy all will have some laughs and talk about the state of wrestling. Ill ask Rock that he need to comeback to the WWE and electrify the WWE one more time cause the state of the likes of RAW is horrible with the same cheesy storylines and rematches.

Me and MVP will discuss that he need to personally show guys like Dolph Ziggler some tapes from 2006-08 during his Heel run on how to be a charismatic villain.

I will congratulate Layla for keep easily outperforming Michelle McCool every night and then get down on one knee and ask her to marry me….;)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Undertaker, Steve Austin, John Cena

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
You can pick any 3 wrestling personalities, past or present, to join you for dinner. Who would they be and why? I'd go for...

Vince Mcmahon, Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff.

Maybe a tad obvious but lively conversation would be guaranteed with these three and their different philosophies on the industry.
One is a gluttonous fan, one is a wannabe sitcom presenter and the other is a meglomaniacal anti human

for me i'd get Vince HHH and Steph and do that little hypnotism we discussed earlier

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Maryse, Velvet Sky and some hypnodude

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Iron Sheik, Hulk Hogan and Brian Blair

"You don't know the whole story, brother!!!"

"FAKIN BULLSHIT!!!!!"

1 - 20 of 72 Posts