Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, the WWE wants to get back in good graces with the SYFY Network. SYFY tells WWE Management the new WWE Show will have to have some sort of Science Fiction included every week. What kind of show would you write to make them happy? Would Vince get abducted by aliens? Does Hornswoggle suddenly get Telekenetic powers? Sheamus gets help from "the little people" to overpower Kane's Powers? Let's get creative, and have some fun.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sheamus' head actually transforms into a lobster and his bully campaign continues as he gives JoMo a purple nurple with his pinchers.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Let's see....

have Aliens make the creative staff book shit correctly.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Aliens to probe Hornswoggle, as they are confused why he's so different to the normal human being.

·
Registered
572 Posts
They could book a psychic wrestler. All he would do is reverse/escape pretty much every move, and be billed as being inside his opponents head.

Backstage he could keep making seemingly strange decisions which later prove to be good ones. For example, he crazily chooses to defend his title against Khali, but before the match Khali slips in the shower and can't wrestle, and so psychic man doesn't have to defend at all.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I can't think of anything that syfy might want on a wwe show that won't seem dumb and unrealistic.

Imagine a wrestler using darth vader choke on someone. How dumb would that look in wwe

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Anything would be better than Sandman vs the Zombie.

Aliens abduct Hornswaggle and he never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER comes back, again.
This.

Also, just return to the days of Kane in his mask, not saying he should wear the mask again (as brilliant as that attire was), but he was able to spawn lightning from the rafters, set fire to people without even being near them etc. What happened to his powers?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I would use technology to book an Iron Man match with 2001 Kurt Angle and Bryan Danielson.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
The lesbian in me says Kelly Kelly or Maryse in a Barberella role would pretty much rule.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The lesbian in me says Kelly Kelly or Maryse in a Barberella role would pretty much rule.
I like the way you think!

In wrestling's past, there have been chiropractors (Johnny Powers) and hypnotists, mind control fiends (that David Karresh like guy) and wrestlers that can cause light or darkness, so this idea is not too far off base. I have been waiting for VKM to be abducted by aliens for years! After all, he has been blown up in a car explosion, abducted and tortured by Steve Austin, tortured by Doctor Issac Yankum (Glen Jacobs aka Kane), and has visited OZ.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
From my previous thread about the possible RAW GM.

And I
Xiphias said:
A sentient virus (AI) within the WWE's computer network system?

First, Edge gets electrocuted during his ladder match at TLC by a lightning bolt from the ceiling, as he is climbing the ladder about to grab the WHC title. (WWE is good w/ pyrotechnics!)

For some reason he shows up on RAW demanding to know which bastard backstage did that to him. He then goes around beating up clueless WWE staff working the machines. Then after spearing several people, he gets tired and rests on a nearby computer console, which electrocutes him.

The next week he comes out with a cast (OK he's electrocuted, but he's gotta show some kinda injury... maybe have his hair uber-spiked and in the air?), and at the end of RAW is really pissed off standing in the ring, calling this person out to the ring. Then, the RAW GM sends an email to Cole saying "It was me. You have angered me for the last time. You want some, come get some".

Then Edge jumps out of the ring, sprints up the ramp and trys to go backstage. Before that, there is a pyrotechnics explosion which blasts Edge down the ramp again. Then, THIS (or something like it) shows up on the Tron:

It gloats about how it's overtaken the WWE's computer systems and there is nothing anybody can do about it. All the WWE Superstars (and backstage staff) are from now on its playthings.

Oh, and Wade Barrett is working for the AI, who named his group 'The Nexus' for irony and lulz.
Also every episode the lights go out, pyros go off, general chaotic shit occurs. Something that will scare the kids :D

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Have Beth dress like Samus

Zero Suit Samus:yum:

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Sheamus is revealed to have a secret identity. One week after the other, the story unfolds, until we finally find out that he is...

CRAB PEOPLE!

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
Aliens take over smackdown ( nexus style) and then smackdown roster come together to take em down ;) simples and then theres the bigger picture...

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
They could book a psychic wrestler. All he would do is reverse/escape pretty much every move, and be billed as being inside his opponents head.

Backstage he could keep making seemingly strange decisions which later prove to be good ones. For example, he crazily chooses to defend his title against Khali, but before the match Khali slips in the shower and can't wrestle, and so psychic man doesn't have to defend at all.
I hate, hate, HATE myself for saying this, but that is not....the worst...idea...ever.... :side:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts