• He will make some money in MMA then retire

Votes: 4 8.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Are you even remotely being serious?

· Registered
103 Posts
I was actually going to start a thread on this topic just now. Not about whether he's coming back, but if anyone else noticed how much shittier WWE became when he left. I mean, as bad as it was a year ago, WWE took a major dump after Batista left. I don't think anyone ever really appreciated how much Batista counterbalanced Cena on Raw. He was a great heel that we only got to see for a couple of months before he left. I, for one, miss the hell out of him.

· The Man
27,790 Posts
Well if his attitude changes and doesnt wanna headline all the time id love it. His heel work the last year was really good. His feud with Cena was great until the end when Cena was winning. Duct Tapefpalm

· Banned
5,164 Posts
I was actually going to start a thread on this topic just now. Not about whether he's coming back, but if anyone else noticed how much shittier WWE became when he left. I mean, as bad as it was a year ago, WWE took a major dump after Batista left. I don't think anyone ever really appreciated how much Batista counterbalanced Cena on Raw. He was a great heel that we only got to see for a couple of months before he left. I, for one, miss the hell out of him.
Nexus happened after Batista so your post = bullshit.

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I started this topic b/c in someones signature, they put a video of batista shutting Cena down in a promo, and it couldve been one of the best heel turns ive seen in the WWE (Batista turning heel). So I am starting to miss batista right now.

· Registered
51 Posts
I would like Batista to come back to the WWE in the near future. I thought his whiney heel persona when feuding with Cena was pretty funny. It would be good if he did come back for a short term stint, but with an attitude adjustment (no pun intended), him being a big star who could help get the new guys over whilst still drawing money in the short term.

· Registered
95 Posts
His said before he left due to the PG rating i dont see him coming back until it goes back

· Registered
95 Posts
I believe he was training for Strikeforce, anyone know what happened with that?
His set to fight a few nobodys then bobby lasley.He said once that lasley striking is crap and that he would KO him

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
I think he'll end up back in WWE next year. He seems to be trying to explore other paths...all of which he is not gaining much ground in. He'll end up crawling back.

Honestly, I think things are better off without him around, as the main event scene is pretty packed right now. There are a lot of young guys getting their time to shine now...Big Dave doesn't need to soak up their spotlight (see what I did there :p).

· Banned
5,164 Posts
Nexus as the only major heel force in WWE was dismal.
Er, no it wasn't. It was some of the most compelling stuff WWE had done in a while and the majority were digging it. Nexus at the start was phenomenal.

Batista would've been a great addition to it.
Uh duh, of course he would have, but did WWE really need him? Did him leaving make WWE 'a lot shittier'? Did him leaving cause WWE to take a 'major dump'? Did it fuck! WWE enjoyed one of it's most refreshing periods in years after Batista left with the birth of Nexus and their domination of WWE.

· Registered
868 Posts
His said before he left due to the PG rating i dont see him coming back until it goes back
No he didn't... WWE was PG long before he left
He left because he "Didn't like the direction of which the company was going"
don't quote me on that

BATISTA IS GOOD RETURN IN WRESTLEMANIA 27
Derp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.