·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDl0X_awwjU&feature=

Wtf is this crazy bitch on? i think the word crazy would not be enough to describe this bitch

Edit - opps somehow spelt seen wrong in the title lol
She should join the Westboro Baptist Church. :lmao She wants to show that "God loves us" by killing thousands of people in Japan. Rock solid logic.

Sounds like she may just be trolling though.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I saw this on one of thunderfoot's vids. A comment posted on that vid claimed she'd gone on to admit that she was trolling, not that that makes it much better.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw this on one of thunderfoot's vids. A comment posted on that vid claimed she'd gone on to admit that she was trolling, not that that makes it much better.
part of me thinks yah shes def trolling but the thing is i bet there is people out there who think like this, but yah she is still a stupid whore!!!

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
part of me thinks yah shes def trolling but the thing is i bet there is people out there who think like this, but yah she is still a stupid whore!!!
There are plenty of people who really do think that way, it wouldn't be effective trolling if there weren't. To take an example from wrestlingforum, look at Bboy's posts, they only work becuase there really are blind Cena marks who'll defend him no matter what.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Bboy is a genius who gets fed daily.

i'll admit, i lol'ed. i'm assuming that was the intent, so i'm good.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
At the beginning it sounds like she is struggling with restraining laughter. But even if she was trolling, that was really bad taste.

Edit: seems like she really was trolling
People have far too much time on their hands. Watch some news footage and see a guy who had his entire family washed away in that thing and then tell me that stupid cunt is funny. Why people even "Go there" is beyond me. And she gave a really cunty, half assed apology as well. She just realized that many people in the world probably want to hurt her, it freaked her out and that's why she apologized.

She looks like a loser though, so that's probably why she spends her time trolling on the internet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.